Posts by reize

I cannot seem keep the missles from launching by themselves. Any got the answer? Also when I place a Passenger Rocket it only looks like the rocket, no mine cart on top and it drops a pressure plate.

srry to tell you but you have to make some choices on what mods you can have and also yo might have to go through alot of your configs
    the reason is because this mod seems to have a few compatibility problems atm and it interracts with some mods in some really weird ways.
    i think that it is stated some where in the forum that cjb mods has some id conflicts(these conflicts don't show up in modloader ?( ) that may be causing you passenger rocket problems and for the rest might be some other mods.

You have version 1.15 of ic2 where you it should be 1.23

and here is my crash report after breaking a superconductive cable

Pro-tip: .minecraft/ModLoader.txt = crash report

nope not so much a pro tip minecraft did not crash during startup it was during game ply so modloader will not be any help unless you want a really complrecated list of all my mods loading

but np have been looking around minecraft forum and i have found a way to launch minecraft form cmd and it allowed me to get my report

Another suggestion. When smp is released a great anti sabotage tool would be a machine to launch the rocket. Youd set a passcode and you would have to re enter it to launch the missile. This would be great for smp towns so the village idiot doesnt come along and flip the wrong switch on a uncalibrated nuclear missile ending all life within the area.

lol can i be the village idiot would love to see everything die in a explosion of total awesomeness