[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I cannot seem keep the missles from launching by themselves. Any got the answer? Also when I place a Passenger Rocket it only looks like the rocket, no mine cart on top and it drops a pressure plate.

srry to tell you but you have to make some choices on what mods you can have and also yo might have to go through alot of your configs
    the reason is because this mod seems to have a few compatibility problems atm and it interracts with some mods in some really weird ways.
    i think that it is stated some where in the forum that cjb mods has some id conflicts(these conflicts don't show up in modloader ?( ) that may be causing you passenger rocket problems and for the rest might be some other mods.

• Unfortunate news - an important piece of lab equipment just failed in a serious way, and so I'm probably not going to have any free time for bugfixes or SMP until next week. Will keep you posted.

Good luck with that. Hope no one got hurt/gets hurt repairing it.

• Bugggggg report!

• Did you update IC2?

• Unfortunate news - an important piece of lab equipment just failed in a serious way, and so I'm probably not going to have any free time for bugfixes or SMP until next week. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for updating us and hope everything goes okay.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Rocket Science causes texture pack switching to break to:

This happens with both optifine and nonpatched nonhd texture, but oddly does not with mcpatcher.

• Hey I'm getting a strange problem here, when crafting the booster rockets I can make them using TMI spawned filled fuel cans, but fuel cans filled normally don't work. is anyone else having this problem? and is there any way to add recipies for the normal fuel cans into the mod.

• Rocket Science causes texture pack switching to break to:

This happens with both optifine and nonpatched nonhd texture, but oddly does not with mcpatcher.

I can confirm this, but Minecraft locks to this error even without this addon.

• Lapotron BatPack seems to be bugged. Diamond Drill isn't draining any power out of it, it just drains the power from itself.

read the rest of the thread. Known bug that'll be fixed in the next version. (which may be a while given what the author posted recently)

Oh, what is your profession?

Well besides "Rocket scientist", but that is quite a broad area you know <.<

• srry to tell you but you have to make some choices on what mods you can have and also yo might have to go through alot of your configs
    the reason is because this mod seems to have a few compatibility problems atm and it interracts with some mods in some really weird ways.
    i think that it is stated some where in the forum that cjb mods has some id conflicts(these conflicts don't show up in modloader ?( ) that may be causing you passenger rocket problems and for the rest might be some other mods.

Do you happen to know which one is the culprit?

• lordo just in case you did not know you need 6 cell to ckmpletly fill a fuel can if im right maybe its the issue.?

Hope everything gets fixed!

• Ok so I was having a problem with missles just launching themselves to i started over with a new jar and have very few mods on. I used CJB to spawn the missles and I had the same problem. I then opened the modloader and disabled CJB and now everytime when I try to place the missles the game crashes and shows this in the console. Also I am attaching the modloader and config files.

EDIT: I feel like a tard but I found the issue. ID Resolver would change the id and for some reason that would mess it up. Hopefully the OP will look into this lol.

• Impressive! I hope good things for the future of this mod! I am currently working on many add-ons (not released yet) and I hope to work with you to boost compatibility and make even better mods TOGETHER! I saw a review for this on Direwolf's youtube channel and I realized that this was much better and less complicated than I ever thought! Great work!

• We need a update to fix bugs please i want to use the mod but i dont want the 6.1 bugs

Unless you are a rocket scientist and want to fly down and help the guy with his broken equipment then hes working overtime and is unable to help you at this time. Uninstall the mod till your happy.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.