[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• None of the recipies are working and i cant find them in tmi.
    Yet modloader claims its loading it.
    Any ideas?
    Also a few ideas.
    Tier 4 energy, so a MFSU that has 100,000,000 and batterys that hold 10,000,000

• You could add antimatter generators too!!!!
    Great IC2 addon!!!! :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal:
    Could not find any lapotron crystals

Not good at English

• what are the two fuels for fusion reactor?
    PLEASE TELL ME

At the moment there is only one fuel, Deuterium.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

At the moment there is only one fuel, Deuterium.

So how do I use the Fusion Reactor?

• None of the recipies are working and i cant find them in tmi.
    Yet modloader claims its loading it.
    Any ideas?
    Also a few ideas.
    Tier 4 energy, so a MFSU that has 100,000,000 and batterys that hold 10,000,000

Id just like to point out again that im having this problem still too. I wouldent bother repeating myself, but no one has yet addressed this problem and this mod looks extremely promising. I can get ALL the other addons to work, and i can fix fairly complex crashes. But it isnt crashing. it loads the Rocket mod, then using Recipie book, nothing shows up. Ive tried JUST minecraft and IC2 and still no luck. Anyone have a fix?

• Id just like to point out again that im having this problem still too. I wouldent bother repeating myself, but no one has yet addressed this problem and this mod looks extremely promising. I can get ALL the other addons to work, and i can fix fairly complex crashes. But it isnt crashing. it loads the Rocket mod, then using Recipie book, nothing shows up. Ive tried JUST minecraft and IC2 and still no luck. Anyone have a fix?

Try one of two things.

1. Unzip the actual mod from the compressed folder it's in. It's basically zipped twice, you need to remove one of those layers to get Modloader to actually read the files.
    2. rename the (correctly zipped) mod to zrocketscience.jar. That will correct any problems with load order modloader might be experiencing, loading rocket science before its IC2 dependencies.

If neither of those work, think about what you might be doing differently from everyone else.
    Are all your versions correct?
    Did you install any mods that go directly into the minecraft jar, like modloader, in the correct order?
    Is your computer on?
    Are you in the Matrix?

• So how do I use the Fusion Reactor?

Read the OP. If you did that and just don't understand it, please ask again.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Obviously there's a point where you pretty much need to dumb down the physics a bit both to make it accessible to the layman as well as to fit it into a world of cubes. Even if it just was about making a donutish shape (or square donut) to make it work I'd be fine with it, I'm more about making it more difficult and design intensive then actually making it realistic.

As far as the whole lag issue I kind of feel like if you where able to get enough energy out of this you could have one at the heart of a city on a server and have that be enough whereas without it you'd need fields and fields of solar and wind generators that could probably match if not exceed any potential lag of a multiblock system.

The CPU usage of a multiblock system wouldn't be that bad. It doesn't have to run the whole check and full calculations every tick. It'd basically just have to run everything once when the thing starts up, then make sure to stop (or slightly explode) if any vital blocks get broken or moved.

• "Read the OP. If you did that and just don't understand it, please ask again"
    how do i use it

• The CPU usage of a multiblock system wouldn't be that bad. It doesn't have to run the whole check and full calculations every tick. It'd basically just have to run everything once when the thing starts up, then make sure to stop (or slightly explode) if any vital blocks get broken or moved.

<3 Welcome to the IC Forums!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• you could make a chestpiece that is a combination of a lapotron batpack and a quantum suit chestpiece.

Personally i'd almost rather have a enhanced Bat-Pack + Electro backpack combo.
    Much belayed edit: meant to say electro jetpack there...

• Got missles working again... ty so much for that bug fix!

Going to love sediment farming with the Dry Vac as well. Nice work!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• i can't seem to get my reactor to work
    the set up i use was the exact copy of the one in the forum except with fuel on the other side

and also my minecraft crashes when i break the superconductor cables can't post crash report because i closes off to fast

• Another suggestion. When smp is released a great anti sabotage tool would be a machine to launch the rocket. Youd set a passcode and you would have to re enter it to launch the missile. This would be great for smp towns so the village idiot doesnt come along and flip the wrong switch on a uncalibrated nuclear missile ending all life within the area.

• Another suggestion. When smp is released a great anti sabotage tool would be a machine to launch the rocket. Youd set a passcode and you would have to re enter it to launch the missile. This would be great for smp towns so the village idiot doesnt come along and flip the wrong switch on a uncalibrated nuclear missile ending all life within the area.

lol can i be the village idiot would love to see everything die in a explosion of total awesomeness

• Ive tried all of this. It successfully loads. I go into the game, and put the Carbon>Redstone>Gold recipe from the front page down. Nothing appears. None of these recipes appear in the Recipe Book Mod.

Please note that ive tried this with NO other mods besides the prereqs and i have the same problem. Whereas i have nearly every other major addon on these boards, and they all work 100%. Im sorry to be a bother, but this mod sounds really promising, and i know i cant be the only one having this problem.

You can see all the other mods i have in here:

And here is the load success message from the modloader log.

• I'm more interested in none breakable force fields ran on lots of energy and advance parts to really make a sweet pvp game.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• i can't seem to get my reactor to work
    the set up i use was the exact copy of the one in the forum except with fuel on the other side

and also my minecraft crashes when i break the superconductor cables can't post crash report because i closes off to fast

Pro-tip: .minecraft/ModLoader.txt = crash report