[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Same deal here. It's really beginning to annoy me.

EDIT: Weird, apparently this addon conflicts with a lot of the IDs from CJB's Mod. After I removed CJB, it all worked fine. Everything worked (the nuke warhead explosion is MASSIVE!)

• Pro-tip: .minecraft/ModLoader.txt = crash report

nope not so much a pro tip minecraft did not crash during startup it was during game ply so modloader will not be any help unless you want a really complrecated list of all my mods loading

but np have been looking around minecraft forum and i have found a way to launch minecraft form cmd and it allowed me to get my report

• and here is my crash report after breaking a superconductive cable

• Same deal here. It's really beginning to annoy me.

this may not be of much help but the recipes do seem to be a bit one sided with no wiggle room
    try crafting it in the direct center of the crafting
    if you already tried this or is this does not help srry for wasting your time

• this may not be of much help but the recipes do seem to be a bit one sided with no wiggle room
    try crafting it in the direct center of the crafting
    if you already tried this or is this does not help srry for wasting your time

No man dont be sorry, thats a great suggestion. I already tried it though. It was one of the first things i tried. Ive /written/ mods before. This is not my first rodeo. Ill try changing all the id's to see if that helps.

• Alright, that was it.

To all having this problem:

Go through your minecraft/config/ and check each ID individually. Change htem if nessisary. Turns out in my case the Forestry mod caused an unreported collision.

• Is it just me or lap and crystal batpack are not being used with chainsaw and mining drill thingy? if i use the water/liquid/lava sucking device it work with the pack but not vanilla IC2 tools 8|

• Is it just me or lap and crystal batpack are not being used with chainsaw and mining drill thingy? if i use the water/liquid/lava sucking device it work with the pack but not vanilla IC2 tools 8|

confirmed they not working with ic2 tools

• I cant get he reactor to ignite I have read the OP and the posts after in its entirety too find some clue but it just won't work.

• you need the three heating items shown and a RE battery in the bottom slot as well as a coil and atleast 2 deturium cells
    also Crystal and lapo packs dont work (already noted)
    waiting for awesome!

• No crash but log shows that some png file is missing:

• Hmm, so apparently ModLoader doesn't report item collisions? That's really odd... I'll see about writing my own error-handling code to make installation a little easier.

I checked the BatPack bug, apparently my code isn't overriding the IC2 classes properly. Will try to fix that after work today.

Apparently not. It loaded both mods fine, when i removed the other mod, the recepies started immediatly. The only reason i didnt catch this before is becuase i assumed that it would report any item code collisions, or block code collisions. you would think. Apparently not. It looks like it doesnt catch them if the item or block codes are defined in a .cfg file instead of in the source code.

• Apparently not. It loaded both mods fine, when i removed the other mod, the recepies started immediatly. The only reason i didnt catch this before is becuase i assumed that it would report any item code collisions, or block code collisions. you would think. Apparently not. It looks like it doesnt catch them if the item or block codes are defined in a .cfg file instead of in the source code.

Yeah, this add-on has a number of IDs that collide with CJB's mod. The only way i found out about the conflicts was my terminal (Linux). Changing the IDs got to be a pain, though.

• hmmm
    I found out what was wrong.
    Even if there is a config, it does not do anything.
    Portal Gun mod was not working with it because of block ids but it did not crash my game, when i deleted it, rscience worked but when i changed block ids it did not.
    Also
    If Superconductors are wires, why does it have a id in the 1-255 range? (sorry dont know what it is called)

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_IC2 v1.15" from mod_IC2.class
    Nov 3, 2011 6:17:24 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
    FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Caleb\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\rei_minimap
    FINER: Directory found.
    FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Caleb\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\RocketScience.jar
    FINER: Zip found.
    Nov 3, 2011 6:17:24 PM ModLoader addMod
    FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_Missile.class"
    Nov 3, 2011 6:17:24 PM ModLoader addMod
    FINER: THROW
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/common/RecipeInput
    at mod_Missile.<init>(mod_Missile.java:194)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:275)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1179)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at aam.<init>(aam.java:61)
    at aam.<clinit>(aam.java:10)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.common.RecipeInput
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
    ... 16 more
    Nov 3, 2011 6:17:34 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
    FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Caleb\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\zombe
    Nov 3, 2011 6:17:34 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder

Only IC2 and TMI are installed. Zombe has the files, but is not installed.

• You have version 1.15 of ic2 where you it should be 1.23