Posts by BloodCaster

And for the sword thing, could you please explain it a little bit better? Does it happens when mobs attack you too?

My rightclick with sword on mob or player plays dig-while-blocking animation before blocking. I cant "dig" them manually, like i can do it with block. Just animation for one hit before block.
    When mob is attacking me, my blocking animation is not changing, no dig, just block.

Grabbed directly from my API:

Thank you. Counted proportions:

Gems:
    Exquisite=1/45
    Flawless=2/45
    Gem=12/45
    Flawed=1/9
    Crushed=2/9
    Chipped=1/9
    Impure=2/9

Crystals:
    Crystal=1/3
    Impure=1/3
    Crushed=1/3

Dusts:
    Impure=1/2
    Crushed=1/2

Common:
    Stone dust=1/9
    Impure stone dust=2/9

Multiplier gives us number of dropping items from one block.

Please correct me if there is a mistake.

I don't know java, and it's hard to me to understand dependency of Fortune lvl with Multiplier. Can someone help me with them?

Hello guys. Can you help me with small ores drop chances for jewels and other? I know that drop is tethered with position, but it's all.
    I want to add this information for wiki, but i fear i need alot of time to get this information with myself.
    Is jewel drop chance like sift chance?
    Did drop chances change in 6.x since 5.x?
    Got information about 1/3 chance, but want to know about stone dust/impure stone dust and quality of gems.
    Thanks if you got some answers, or if Great Greg can tell me.

Hello.
    Now Electronic Circuits is crafting from Red Alloy Plates. But since Red Alloy impossible to craft with dusts, it's require Alloy Smelter, which require a lot of machines, and, of course Electronic Circuits. So i need for circuits machines, which needs circuits. Am i wrong?