[GregTech-6] - Crucible Smelting Calculator

• Hello guys.

I've done a calculator for crucible smelting, if you are interested pls check it up and tell me what are you thinking about it. :/

So far, it's showing quantity of fuel and time required for choosed operation.

Link: Smelting Calculator

Pascal source files. Just open it with text editor.

Code: Code

Form information: Form

• Да, это правильная тема, которую вы ищете.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• I think, that it must be web version.

Рили, кому надо скачивать, ставить) в браузере открыл и накидал че надо и посчитал :)

А так идея норм, сам бывает просчитываюсь.

• I think, that it must be web version.

Рили, кому надо скачивать, ставить) в браузере открыл и накидал че надо и посчитал :)

А так идея норм, сам бывает просчитываюсь.

Вообще, лучшее решение это аддон. Если бы всё это можно было накидать прям в майне, было бы круто, но пока слишком сложно для меня. А веб-версия, по-моему, не лучшее решение, хотя и со своими плюсами. А что там ставить то? Экзешник скачал, и кинул куда хочешь. Запоминает настройки, маленькое окошко, которое можно держать поверх майна, пока забиваешь данные.

Translating:

Best form of this calculator must be addon, but for now it's too complicated for me. I think web version not best decision, although it has own advantages. This program have no setup, remembers your smelting options and has small convenient window.

• Вообще, лучшее решение это аддон. Если бы всё это можно было накидать прям в майне, было бы круто, но пока слишком сложно для меня. А веб-версия, по-моему, не лучшее решение, хотя и со своими плюсами. А что там ставить то? Экзешник скачал, и кинул куда хочешь. Запоминает настройки, маленькое окошко, которое можно держать поверх майна, пока забиваешь данные.

uhh what are you saying?

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Бразерную версию можно открыть на телефоне (android + ios), на десктоп под linux и опять же ios. Кроссплатформенность передает привет. Так можно получить больший охват пользователей. Да и exe сейчас с инета лишний раз качать не хочется. Но это мое личное мнение :)

Translate:

You can open browser version of application on different operation system open (mobile: android, ios. desctop: linux, ios). Сross-platform systems - the best systems. You can share your program for more users. And download unknown "exe" app from the internet - not best idea. IMHO :)

• You can open browser version of application on different operation system open (mobile: android, ios. desctop: linux, ios). Сross-platform systems - the best systems. You can share your program for more users. And download unknown "exe" app from the internet - not best idea. IMHO

So the best way is to make addon :P

• Official Post

Or rewriting it in Java so someone else can turn it into an addon. Or even just posting the exe source so it can get rewritten by anyone else, not a whole lot can be done with an exe on it's own.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Please fix your hosting of that Calculator. I would recommend you just writing some HTML Page that people can download as an attachment or something. A Russian Site may not be the best place to host it, especially considering the language barrier.

• Please fix your hosting of that Calculator. I would recommend you just writing some HTML Page that people can download as an attachment or something. A Russian Site may not be the best place to host it, especially considering the language barrier.

For saving working HTML page, need to hold all data in JavaScript (JSON, Objects and etc.). Should be considered, what for updating, users need to redownload the calculator page. I think, that the best solution - symphony (and another) framework with database including.

But! For this (php, sql) need not free hosting, for page app (html + js) we can use any free hosting :)