Posts by DKOIman

Is that replacing or as well as it taking compressed air cells straight out of your inventory?

Autoconsumption isn't realistic and not interesting. Two ideas:
    1) If we want it to be simple, then refilling can be performed with place an aqualang and ah air cell on a crafting table
    2) ANother way is to add an oxygen tank, the item which contains comnsumable oxygen. Refiling an aqualang is performed by placing an aqualang and a tank on a crafting table, and result is like switching tanks - aqualang is filled with as much oxygen as was in the tank it was combined with and a tank filled with as much oxygen as was in the aqualang before switching. The oxygen tank can be refilled with a compressor.
    I'd vote for the second one.

If the hat requires power for a light/see easier underwater, I'd rather have a batpack on or something, unless you leave the taking inventory air cells to the hazmat suit.

Oxygen or power :) But power cells can be changed in place ;)

Hello, guys. There is a diving helmet in the IC, but I think it can be better. Currently, it's all like a biodefense suit (full set defends from fire, poison, fallout). I think it would be great to have a separate diving set composed with following items:
    Paddles (boot slot) - increase speed while in water and reduce it while ashore
    Diving suit (leggings slot) - reduces underwater penalty for using tools
    Aqualang (chestplate slot) - allows user to breathe underwater using air cells
    Diving mask (helm slot) - slightly improves underwater sight (especially on a big depth), additionaly has a lamp which greatly increases underwater sight lighting surroundings but consumes energy.
    What do you think about the idea? Does it sound good, or am I delirious? :)

I will try, but I'm talking about very simple recipes that don't work. For example, the copper wire, that, as far as I know, is crafted from three copper ingots placed in line on the 4-5-6 position. And it doesn't work.. Copper tools (pickaxe, hoe etc) - the same thing.. If even these basic recipes are completely changed then where I can find an actual recipe list?

Hello.
    Having installed the IC2 experimental (I tried big amount of builds and MC versions) I've got a problem that IC2 items are loaded (they appear in the creative mode) but almost no IC2 recipes work. I tried CraftGuide to check if there any recipes, but it shows only smelting ore, dust etc. into ingots. Also, CraftBook shows next stacktrace on openning
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.Class.getField(Unknown Source)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.recipes.IC2GeneratorFuel.getInfo(IC2GeneratorFuel.java:19)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.CommonUtilities.getExtendedItemStackText(CommonUtilities.java:149)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.ItemSlotImplementationImplementation.getTooltip(ItemSlotImplementationImplementation.java:50)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.api.ItemSlot.getTooltip(ItemSlot.java:98)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.Recipe.getItemText(Recipe.java:193)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.client.ui.CraftingDisplay.drawSelectionName(CraftingDisplay.java:124)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.client.ui.CraftingDisplay.draw(CraftingDisplay.java:38)
    My java machine is Java 7 Build 51(64-bit).
    My Forge is forge-1.7.2-10.12.0.1032 (but tried latest and recommended also)
    I really want to play this mod and would appreciate any help or suggestions..