Posts by streetstar5

You should read the blog or AT LEAST the posts following up on something you want to comment.

Sorry i got so amped after reading 2 pages i skipped to go comment, now i came back to edit/take some words back and your here?! Sheesh its been 2 minutes gimme a break hahaa - but nice you guys cleared that up like Headhunters and other member's words was on the money and i kno they pushed you towards settling this. Sorry i just put together a big modpack with IC2,BC, and RP leading it, and i read this like wth, i need these 3 mods over anything. Also im loving the luminators now, i can actually stop using her rp lights(which i felt was unrealistic) and put real electricity to light up my house!!! I LOVE YOU guys, no homo tho

On a sidenote, Wiki needs updating for new items recipes latpack, splitter cables etc

Enforced incompatibility is a disservice to your fans and players. Basically, you force them to choose, one or the other. I've illustrated how I act when put to that extreme - I'd hate to have to choose between two mods I love.
    As long as the two of you work together, fans don't have to choose and can use both. Don't make FC's mistake and let ego get in the way of making something people want to use.

I highly agree with you - if ic2 purposely blocks rp2 or another mod - you are acting just like FlowerChild. SO what she is making similar things, are you afraid RP2 will make IC obsolete? I highly doubt that...i would not play this game if it werent for IC RP, and BC. In that order. ANd if i can tget these 3 working(only because theres personal issues with the developers) i will drop minecraft and i feel alot of other fans will too. This is B.S.!! IC is a damn good mod you guys are some smart ass coders, and so is Eloraam, but i feel like theres a bit of jealousy or envy goin on...idk, lets drop all this and you head-coders get together and come to some agreements and lay down your long term goals

"Sure, RP is bringing in electrical generation and wiring but BC/IC also has it's own overlap in that department yet I hear no suggestions of hooks to make IC and BC incompatible."

Ya, and thats why i mentioned maybe a lil jealousy or envy because i dont understand why just RP..BC & IC2 have some similar functions as well
    I dont feel she made mods intentially to make other mods obsolete, its obvious she wanted to make these mods at some time ago. Not everyone use IC2 and/or BC((which i feel are for more adv users) but if they use just RP(imo is not too advanced but very well coded and necessity to MC) then they still have a lil bit of everything(depending on what she does)

I really hope Albaka doesnt block RP in the future regardless of what it evolves into or any other mod for that sake. Please, think of the fans. And it's never that serious. Guys are acting like this is a competition, dont forget "why" you started making mods. If my words offended anyone or im taking the wrong way i apologize, please dont ban me...Im a New Yorker..we come of the wrong way sometimes. :(

Gonna have a talk with ruyanve. He's more into communications with the other modders than me. ;)
    Would love to have a review of all textures so that the add-ons won't bite each other in their styles. As soon as that comes up it's possible to edit the scrap box, too. I came upon that problematic myself (saw in TMI that the icon is missing and wasn't sure if it's not just a placeholder for the original function of the scrapbox as it "unpacks" the random item only)

Same here...and are the redpower logic and such gonna be finished?

Im not using torches - just have the rp2 wires touching the actual chambers from underneat i have 6 chamber reactor and my switch does nothing. it stays on unless i take the components - how is it running with no power no redstone signal? it should be auto off and run untill i activate via switch - im gonna play around with it see if i can get it to work or if its my install - everything else works fine.

Its making noise, is it suppose to make noise even when its off?

I tested and it seems that the reactior has to touch redstone - not the chamber...which makes it impossible to have a 6 chamber reactor with a switch? Basically from your pic i did the same setup and its not working. the block next to the reactor(not chamber) has to be powered meaning i have to lose one of my chambers?

//RESOLVED :thumbup: - was using redpower 2 wires :P has to be orginal redstone dust - is there a way to use redpower2 (via cfg maybe)wires to power chambers/reactors? like redstone dust does? :D

heres my 6 chamber reactor by the way. im gonna have to wire it from underneath