[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Official Post

If you've every played with Redpower they would.

They're a Bluepower manager and project table.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Day 79: I have just added one letter to the read-me...

:3

Hush, I did more then that :P figured out Gradle (again) yesterday, it's pretty cool IMO :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I have a complaint:

You upset Greg: [Addon][1.7.10][Open-Gamma] GregTech-Addon: Because "Beta" sounds so scary.
    And SpwnX: [Addon][1.7.10][Open-Gamma] GregTech-Addon: Because "Beta" sounds so scary.

I request you remove modloader support from Nuclear Control 2, Advanced Solars, Gravisuite and IC2 to make them feel better. You should feel ashamed you ever added it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Wait, wait, wait, did you want a mod loader support or no ? You guys are confusing me :P , I don't understand, what happened first ?

• Didn't you read me and Greg's message? Ignore all that BS of modloader.

Aye, just a personal joke between me and Choco :P

And Choco, I'm sorry, but I cannot remove Modloader support. The truth is, this mod IS Modloader. It just looks like a silly IC2 addon.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

And Choco, I'm sorry, but I cannot remove Modloader support. The truth is, this mod IS Modloader. It just looks like a silly IC2 addon.

My life is a lie --- *adds Nuclear Control to jar directly*

I see this too much.

• Hi!
    I tried to install all versions down to the 05 and only the 05 worked. Here's a crash report, when I tried to load with 1.7.2.08:

"---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 29.11.14 18:47
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:506)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:815)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:103)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:506)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:815)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:103)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
    Operating System: Windows 8 (x86) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 69487224 bytes (66 MB) / 228200448 bytes (217 MB) up to 523501568 bytes (499 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.03 FML v7.2.211.1121 Minecraft Forge 10.12.2.1121 18 mods loaded, 0 mods active
    mcp{9.03} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    FML{7.2.211.1121} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1121.jar)
    Forge{10.12.2.1121} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1121.jar)
    BuildCraft|Builders{6.0.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Core{6.0.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Energy{6.0.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Factory{6.0.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Silicon{6.0.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Transport{6.0.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    flansmod{4.3.0} [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod-1.7.2-4.3.0.jar)
    Forestry{2.4.1.28} [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry Mod v1.7.2.jar)
    IC2NuclearControl{1.7.2.05} [Nuclear Control] (ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.05 (1))
    IC2NuclearControl{1.7.2.08} [Nuclear Control] (ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.08.jar)
    IC2{2.1.412-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.1.412-experimental.jar)
    cfm{3.3.5} [§6MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.3.5(1.7.2) (1).jar)
    Railcraft{9.0.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.2-9.0.0.0.jar)
    sirenmod{1.0.1} [Mcrafter's Siren Mod] (sirenmod-1.0.1.jar)
    TallDoors{0.5.0} [Tall Doors Mod] (TallDoors-1.7.2-0.5.0.jar)
    Launched Version: 1.7.2-Forge10.12.2.1121
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce GT 635M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: Deutsch (Deutschland)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)0"

I'm looking forward to your answer!
    THX, FF0701

• Hi!
    The alarms in the 05 version only give a continous sound as they start playing the sounds about 5 times per second (which I found out by adding my own sound (I finally managed to do it) and playing it). Shall I wait until the problem with not-loading newer versions is resolved or is there a possibility I can fix this myself? (I've got WinRAR and Notepad++)

THX, FF0701

• Official Post

IC2NuclearControl{1.7.2.05} [Nuclear Control] (ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.05 (1))
    IC2NuclearControl{1.7.2.08} [Nuclear Control] (ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.08.jar)

Never include more than 1 version of a mod at once.

I see this too much.

• Never include more than 1 version of a mod at once.

What he said. Been there, done that. Also, 1.7.2 is no longer supported; move up to 1.7.10. Any problems you have in 1.7.2 is something you're just going to have to deal with if you don't move up.

• Official Post

Do you have the javadocs for Nuclear Control Loader yet? :P

I see this too much.

• Never include more than 1 version of a mod at once.

I didn't do this. I first tried to install the 08 version and than I moved down and now I only use the 05 version. Unfortunately I can't use the 1.7.10, as there is another mod that won't work properly on 1.7.10 .

And what javadocs for what loader?

• Do you have the javadocs for Nuclear Control Loader yet? :P

Risugami didn't have any Javadocs, why should I? :P

@Firefighter what mod is still using 1.7.2? I'll beat some sense into that mod author :P

• It's Flan's Mod, which exists for 1.7.10 but the 1.7.10 version is... hard to describe in a nice way, let's have an example: a small fighter plane is fast like hell, but a bomber is suddenly slower than the player while running MinecraftSquid ... So I actually wanted to wait until the 1.8 version comes out. And this is why I wanted to ask wether there is anything I can change e.g. in the config file or anywhere in the .jar file so that the alarm will play the sound only once per second or something like that.

FF0701

• Official Post

Risugami didn't have any Javadocs, why should I? :P

Yes he did: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.c…t/ModLoader%20Javadoc.zip

I see this too much.

• LIES! Someone else made that!

About the sounds, one of the newer versions changed the sounds.json file, from "stream": false to "stream": true. Might want to test that.

Btw, you have my permission to annoy Flan :P

• Official Post

It's on the forum page, and it's not like he didn't support them doing it (even though I thought he made it).

You need Modloader to annoy the maker of Modloader MP. Especially since Forge used to need both.

I see this too much.