[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• It's on the forum page, and it's not like he didn't support them doing it (even though I thought he made it).

You need Modloader to annoy the maker of Modloader MP. Especially since Forge used to need both.

But... Rei went missing too, remember?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

And REI's Minimap was updated by someone else. Rishu's gone, you're someone else, therefore it's only right that you update it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Drum roll......................... and as you can hear, OK, you can't hear, but I can... nothing changed MinecraftCreeper .

Does this loader thing have something to do with my problem?

• Official Post

No no, the loader thing is different. Ignore it.

For your problem the best thing to do is try just version 0.8 (or what ever it is) on it's own, without 0.5 as well (since that's what the crash is).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Flan was the one who kept up with Modloader MP, and it was him xbony was talking about before.

I had a serious complaint a few pages back that sparked the whole Modloader thing.

I see this too much.

• No no, The 05 version is definitely not the problem. I tried to use the 08 version but this crashed (and I did not have any other version in my mods folder, I know I can only have one version of a mod at once). I only have IC2, Buidcraft, Railcraft, Forestry, Flansmod, Tall Doors mod, MrCrayfish's Furniture mod. I never had more than one version at once in my mods folder. The problems is in all versions higher than 05.

Another thing: I'd find it cool if in future I could use the reactor sensors for the railcraft steam boilers, dislaying temperature, amount of fuel, steam and water.
    And it would also be cool, if I could use the Industrial Alarm without any sound (would be nice o mark the next emergency exit in my airport), and there were alarms in different colours.

• I hope having multiable quotes in one post works nicely, I seem to issues with this forum :P

Going to test that later.

Does NC2 support the newer fluid cooling version of IC2? I'm kinda antsy about the 5x5 reactor.

No... no... please don't try it. I should support it soon, but I've been kind of lazy.

No no, The 05 version is definitely not the problem. I tried to use the 08 version but this crashed (and I did not have any other version in my mods folder, I know I can only have one version of a mod at once). I only have IC2, Buidcraft, Railcraft, Forestry, Flansmod, Tall Doors mod, MrCrayfish's Furniture mod. I never had more than one version at once in my mods folder. The problems is in all versions higher than 05.

Another thing: I'd find it cool if in future I could use the reactor sensors for the railcraft steam boilers, dislaying temperature, amount of fuel, steam and water.
    And it would also be cool, if I could use the Industrial Alarm without any sound (would be nice o mark the next emergency exit in my airport), and there were alarms in different colours.

Since you are using an older version that I don't support, I'm not going to release a fixing update. Might be worth checking if Flan's mod is working again. I'm not going to make the industrial alarm lose it's sound (it's an alarm :P) but there may or may not be lights like that in the future. Dyeable alarms might be nice.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I'm not going to make the industrial alarm lose it's sound

That's easy to do yourself. Just record like 3 seconds of silent audio, and add it to the alarm sounds list ;)

I see this too much.

• That's easy to do yourself. Just record like 3 seconds of silent audio, and add it to the alarm sounds list ;)

Smart.

Also, I did notice, the wiki finally got pictures. Old pictures >.> Dang outdated textures. I need to figure out the code they use, but it's all written in rust and uses a fancy package manager and blah blah blah I gotta spend time figuring it out. I'm installing Cargo right now though.

• OK, so far everything works on 1.7.10, except my own sound. (I know, I have to add it into the .jar file again, as this .jar file is new and I did so) I also changed the new sounds.json file. Another thing: On 1.7.10 Minecraft is suddenly lagging like hell, although I did not have any other programs opened, only Minecraft. Is there a way I can redistribute the RAM, so that my Minecraft does not only get hte 499 MB it has now?

• OK, so far everything works on 1.7.10, except my own sound. (I know, I have to add it into the .jar file again, as this .jar file is new and I did so) I also changed the new sounds.json file. Another thing: On 1.7.10 Minecraft is suddenly lagging like hell, although I did not have any other programs opened, only Minecraft. Is there a way I can redistribute the RAM, so that my Minecraft does not only get hte 499 MB it has now?

I only know how to change it through MultiMC, it's in the settings. How much ram do you have on your computer?

• I only know how to change it through MultiMC, it's in the settings. How much ram do you have on your computer?

The system info says 4 GB and some more on the hard drive.

• I'd dedicate, what, 1.5 GB towards minecraft? I dunno. Do you know how to set it?

• I mean I have 4 GB RAM at all on my computer.

Actually the way to set it was exactly what I wanted to ask.

• OK, just about everything resolved. I have now enough memory for Minecraft and I know, why the howler alarm didn't work: When I again copied the new sound into the sounds folder there was a spelling error. I had copied it into the json file correctly, but the config file was still with the old name.
    Thankssssssssss MinecraftCreeper