Posts by wasmic

All of central Mojang City was now secured, and Blaster's drones had destroyed most of the spambots artillery. The Science Center was still under assault, but it could wait - at least for a moment. Now it was time to storm the castle - from the inside. However, simply storming would result in huge losses on our side compared to how much we would gain from it, so instead... we called in air strikes. Wit the spambot targets softened up, we used an experimental MTV: "Mass Teleportation-capable Vehicle. The teleporting range wasn't very far, but it was enough. Ten of the APC-like vehicles were loaded with soldiers, including me, and then they teleported, behind the line-of-battle. We didn't storm out of the vehicles to take the spambots in the back. Instead, we stayed inside them and fired at them from the firing ports, and the spambots were unable to hit us. One of the MTV's were destroyed when it hit an anti-tank mine, but the other nine survived. The battle that day was hard, but when night fell, we saw a welcome sight: the spambots were beaming out, knowing that this battle was lost. Mojang City had finally been retaken.

This would be really nice. It shouldn't give the plants product, and have a quite high chance to give a seedbag.

Yes, the Wii has also given me a lot of fun, but not as much as PS2 and PC. I have never had a gameboy advance, but I once had a Gameboy Color. I actually still have it, and it STILL WORKS!

PC, due to being the one I have used the most, and PS2 for being the console that I have squeezed most fun out of. I still play PS2 sometimes, with my little brother. Those Ratchet and Clank games, number 2 and 3, they were games of highest quality. Not like the new ones, they're just... meh.

While the others were busy rescuing Bitterholz and preparing fusion reactors, Mojang City was slowly being retaken. The spambots were slowly being pushed out - very slowly. I was supposed to hack this SUNBEAM immobile laser platform, and use it to keep the Blue Boulevard, so-called for its blue paving, clear of spambots. The Blue Boulevard was being utterly destroyed. The two fronts had entrenched themselves, and while the minecraftians stayed in their trenches, the spambots played World War One. Wave after wave of spambots stormed over the no-mans-land, just to be destroyed before even being halfway across. I jumped into a building to the side of the boulevard, and started sneaking past the spambot line. Further ahead, I could see the SUNBEAM laser that the spambots had hacked. Once I reached it - it was placed a bit above the ground, in a hole in a wall of one of the buildings - I threw an EMP grenade at it. Aside from temporarily shutting down the SUNBEAM, it had the effect of frying spambots that strayed too close. I plugged an old IndustrialCorp TFBP USB key into the turret, and after half a minute, it was hacked. I jumped into it... and started raining death down on the spambots below. Soon, I had cleared the spambot trenches, and the Minecraftian soldiers advanced across the no-mans-land. The Blue Boulevard would soon be retaken.

That could be counteracted with the gregtech supercondensators, so it would be kinda OP then. What about making it burn out during the day, unless it was shut off with a redstone signal? When it burns out, it would have to be fixed with new sunnarium or something.

You know, the idea was that it would be a panel that both worked day and night. Night, because that's what it's designed for, and day, because day is really bright. It would be easy to balance as on-tier with the hybrid panel. The hybrid panel would generate more power if you slept every night, while the lunar panel would be for those who don't want to sleep.