Posts by TampaPowers

Im a little confused by this error and the fact, that it is not working for me. Can someone explain?

Its the same issue with the Oil, we had so much and then i becomes rare and we are struggling to find alternate energy sources. Breeding would be much more efficient, if there was less Uranium, but right now we are swimming in Uranium.

Just want to add that you can also control a reactor using computercraft if you know how to code. I personally use computercraft and I can make the computer actively monitor the reactor and shut it down if necessary. It save me once, when it prevented the reactor from going :Nuke TNT: !

You made a program, that monitors the temps of a reactor and shuts it down, when it exceeds a certain temp? Can you post that program, id like to try it :)

Blue: Uranium Storage (Next to either sides will be the new Backup Ice Fabrication Plants)
    Yellow: EU Storage and Backup Power
    Pink: Outputs (EU & Buildcraft Energy)
    Black: Offices
    Green: Ice Fabrication Plant
    Red: Reactors

Well, as long as you dont plan on building a breeder, that depends on timing in a range of a few seconds, you should be fine.

Im learning Java right now and i might make a new applet, cause im missing a couple variables and illustrations from the current one.

UPDATE TO 1.1 FINALLY!!!

Took long enough to battle railcraft, now i finally made it.
    I had to revise some systems, but no biggie.

I thought, now that i can produce much more ice, with less machines, why not upgrade the reactors and go beyond OVERKILL

Yep, four reactors, instead of just one. Why? - Simple MOAR POWA! Hope theres gonna be a simple way to control their temps, on the other hand it was never intended to be run by a single individual.

Some more pictures:

Oh this one is interesting, its basically a huge painting area for pixel art, no idea if im skilled enough to make some nice painting, might aswell leave that to whoever downloads it :)
    (For all those wondering, Minecraft seems to not fully support 5760x1080, hence the wierd picture. I have yet to find a mod to fix that and get some kickass 180degs of view :D )

I am fully in favour of SCIENCE \o/ but this is virgin on the ridiculous! Please tell me this is legit and not creative... :)

Watch the livestream recording and then you know :D

Anyway, will update this ... i dont even know what i should call it anymore... to 1.1 once the chest mod im using is out and all is SMP.
    Ill be giving out a list with addons and my config files, so wont have conflicts, and of course this ... ah ya thing... for your enjoyment.

Im open for ideas right now, especially when it comes to the offices, no idea what i should put in em.

Im close to making the first testruns with this Powerplant. I finished most of the internal wiring, theres only the reactor control stands missing and possibly some backup override circuit breakers.
    I also mase some guesstimations about the output:

The Solar Panels as of now generate a whopping 8000 EU/t on each side + the 6 Reactors, which ill try to run at around 1000 EU/t each, simple maths tell us 14000 EU/t for each side and total of 28000 EU/t
    The Storage as of now is not interlinked, so each sides output will differ(for some reason the Solar Panels give uneven output, investigating on that).

I have some livestream recordings i made of a stream i showed a couple friends, you can watch them on this page: http://www.livestream.com/powertampa

I really want to update this to 1.1, but it seems the power converters i use are not updated yet, so i might have to redo all them :S

This is an indev screen of the two main office buildings housing offices(duh) and cafeteria for workers.

I want to create a control stand, that is able to control all reactors from one single point, as safety measure, however the wiring i planned will make that near impossible.
    Im gonna post some updates, when i finished a server project im working on.