Posts by Steamcrusher

I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Since putting a charged battery in the battery slot of a bending machine apparently drew power from it but didn't allow you to make a steel plate with a steel ingot and configuration-1 circuit, I can think of two likely scenarios:
    1. That processing recipe has been changed by the server admins (e.g. to a higher tier) or disabled.
    2. You're using a problematic build of GregTech.
    Either way, you're better off sending a message about this to the server admin, or at least someone you know plays on the same server, rather than asking in a forum post, since most members here won't know what has (or has not) been done in terms of server-side configuration for that particular server.

NEI says all is ok. So thats the point of two and FUCK THIS BUILD, very nice mod where you can step in a shit like this.

You downloaded a client-side copy of GregTech, right? You could look at the filename in your mods folder to get the build number.

Only if the server admin(s) put in custom recipes, and requiring MV for simple steel plates would be a strange and controversial choice. Afaik, by default any ingot from tin to neutronium only takes 24 EU/t to convert to a single plate in a bending machine, though with varying durations (steel take 56 ticks, tin takes 118 ticks, and neutronium takes 100 000 ticks).

Since you said you aren't the server admin, perhaps you should direct your question to someone who is (and/or who knows what customizations have been applied to processing recipes for that particular server). If Railcraft is installed, possibly its rolling machine will be a better choice for steel plates.

You really think that is the server admin has changed the crafts? Yes. there is a railcraft. I will try, but what i need to build first in electric age?

Sorry, but I'm afraid that doesn't really clarify anything. Is that supposed to be the bending machine connected to the steam turbine by a single cable? Almost any LV-tier machine would look the same from the side and back. From that angle, I can't even tell for sure that you've got the cable connected to the correct side of the steam turbine.

Some new questions for you:
    1. Which exact build of GregTech are you using? (give me numbers, don't just say the latest! there are multiple variants, so claiming it's the "latest" would still be ambiguous)
    2. What kind of ingot did you put in the left slot in the second image of your first post above? Even if I could normally identify it by color, you've got it darkened since it doesn't match the NEI search string.
    3. Where have you tried placing the batteries?

Sorry, but I'm afraid that doesn't really clarify anything. Is that supposed to be the bending machine connected to the steam turbine by a single cable? Almost any LV-tier machine would look the same from the side and back. From that angle, I can't even tell for sure that you've got the cable connected to the correct side of the steam turbine.

Some new questions for you:
    1. Which exact build of GregTech are you using? (give me numbers, don't just say the latest! there are multiple variants, so claiming it's the "latest" would still be ambiguous)
    2. What kind of ingot did you put in the left slot in the second image of your first post above? Even if I could normally identify it by color, you've got it darkened since it doesn't match the NEI search string.
    3. Where have you tried placing the batteries?

1. "MC1710", GregTech 5. Im not the server's administrator.
    2. Coil burner makes steam go to the turbine, and it is connected to the bending machine with tin wire. Inside of bending machine is 1 steel ingot and integrated circuit with configuration of 1.
    3. In the bending machine

Please clarify a few things first:
    1. It's not entirely clear what all the machines involved are. That looks like a steam turbine feeding a nearby battery buffer at the right, but that looks like the back of a high-pressure steam-powered machine rather than a high-pressure boiler below it, and the back of the machine in front doesn't really distinguish itself from other machines.
    2. Did you put the batteries in the bending machine or in the battery buffer in the back? If the latter, cable losses would prevent the machine from maintaining the 24 EU/t input that most (or maybe all) single ingot to single plate recipes require. That looks like about 13 meters of cable from the battery buffer (if I'm correct about what it is) to the bending machine, which would only leave about 19 EU/t for the bending machine to use.

not working =)

Start -> up -> side -> front -> down (not exactly sure must check this later, GT6 iSideness could make this impossible as well)

MY FRIEND! SQUEEZER REQUIRES THE MOST POWERFUL SOURCE OF KINETIC ENERGY FALLING ON IT FROM THE TOP SIDE. IM SORRY. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. PHYSICALLY.

Oh, I forgot, BC pipes not strong enough (steam uses more volume than water) Bear had done the input directly in his GT6 series, and only the output via BC.

I really hate all of this, im ready to die at any moment. I got three days of my lifetime just dissolated away by this pipocalypse. Im telling the admin to switch it for the gt5. Time to go back home.

Uhhm I dont know if you follow development, but Pipes are already in the works for the next release. Also substract 1 and a half months from that period because I got sick of the Heat in July/August.

So...here is (in "public beta six") already a machines that devour steam in huge ammounts, but no pipes that could give that amount to our little bronze friends? I understood you right?

Just to let you know, GT6 is BY FAR not finished yet, and it DOES have some Issues, including some Tech Loop problems. HOWEVER, if you feed the Steam Engine with less Steam than needed, it will not work properly. And BC Pipes DO NOT TRANSFER ENOUGH STEAM FOR THOSE ENGINES.

Ah...the great and powerful, the GregoriusT. I heard of this version half-year ago and im impressed that it is not finished yet! A few days ago when talking to administator of one of the best servers of this game, i told him "even if this looks crazy, who are we to doubt the will of Gregorius?".
    Yes, i had a thought like this one, but i saw no gregtech-pipes in NEI! I saw some crafts on russian minecraft-wiki, and on the FTB, but thats all for old gregtech-5!

Such dissapointment.

Doesn't have it in mind actually, but can you hook up, a electric one direct to the steam generator, to make your first rubber? I am bussy with GT5U atm, some strange thing with the large boilers is not working.

Im in creative mode right now. Here is a some kind of steam generator, but its recipe requires RUBBER. And also electric lv generator too.
    Fuck GT6, gregorius just went not the right way. I already forced the server's administrator to install GT5 if i will not find a way out of this mess.

It seems, you have no output for the distilled water.

NOOO MY FRIEND I DO HAVE
    I TRIED ALL I COULD TO, BUT THAT FANCY "BRONZE AGE" FEATURES FROM GREGORIUS SEEM NOT TO WORK PROPERLY
    I TRIED IT WITH THE LV ELECTRIC-TO-KINETIC ENGINE, IT WORKS! BUT YOU KNOW, THE "BRONZE AGE" PLAYERS ARE NOT ABLE TO...UHM...GET FUCKING ELECTRICITY