What is wrong again again?

• Oh, look! Here is your powered bending machine with all needed resources! Yes, its not working, of course! I tried to place there batteries; energy is consumed but nothing happens.

• Please clarify a few things first:
    1. It's not entirely clear what all the machines involved are. That looks like a steam turbine feeding a nearby battery buffer at the right, but that looks like the back of a high-pressure steam-powered machine rather than a high-pressure boiler below it, and the back of the machine in front doesn't really distinguish itself from other machines.
    2. Did you put the batteries in the bending machine or in the battery buffer in the back? If the latter, cable losses would prevent the machine from maintaining the 24 EU/t input that most (or maybe all) single ingot to single plate recipes require. That looks like about 13 meters of cable from the battery buffer (if I'm correct about what it is) to the bending machine, which would only leave about 19 EU/t for the bending machine to use.

• Please clarify a few things first:
    1. It's not entirely clear what all the machines involved are. That looks like a steam turbine feeding a nearby battery buffer at the right, but that looks like the back of a high-pressure steam-powered machine rather than a high-pressure boiler below it, and the back of the machine in front doesn't really distinguish itself from other machines.
    2. Did you put the batteries in the bending machine or in the battery buffer in the back? If the latter, cable losses would prevent the machine from maintaining the 24 EU/t input that most (or maybe all) single ingot to single plate recipes require. That looks like about 13 meters of cable from the battery buffer (if I'm correct about what it is) to the bending machine, which would only leave about 19 EU/t for the bending machine to use.

not working =)

• Sorry, but I'm afraid that doesn't really clarify anything. Is that supposed to be the bending machine connected to the steam turbine by a single cable? Almost any LV-tier machine would look the same from the side and back. From that angle, I can't even tell for sure that you've got the cable connected to the correct side of the steam turbine.

Some new questions for you:
    1. Which exact build of GregTech are you using? (give me numbers, don't just say the latest! there are multiple variants, so claiming it's the "latest" would still be ambiguous)
    2. What kind of ingot did you put in the left slot in the second image of your first post above? Even if I could normally identify it by color, you've got it darkened since it doesn't match the NEI search string.
    3. Where have you tried placing the batteries?

• Sorry, but I'm afraid that doesn't really clarify anything. Is that supposed to be the bending machine connected to the steam turbine by a single cable? Almost any LV-tier machine would look the same from the side and back. From that angle, I can't even tell for sure that you've got the cable connected to the correct side of the steam turbine.

1. Which exact build of GregTech are you using? (give me numbers, don't just say the latest! there are multiple variants, so claiming it's the "latest" would still be ambiguous)
    2. What kind of ingot did you put in the left slot in the second image of your first post above? Even if I could normally identify it by color, you've got it darkened since it doesn't match the NEI search string.

Sorry, but I'm afraid that doesn't really clarify anything. Is that supposed to be the bending machine connected to the steam turbine by a single cable? Almost any LV-tier machine would look the same from the side and back. From that angle, I can't even tell for sure that you've got the cable connected to the correct side of the steam turbine.

1. "MC1710", GregTech 5. Im not the server's administrator.
    2. Coil burner makes steam go to the turbine, and it is connected to the bending machine with tin wire. Inside of bending machine is 1 steel ingot and integrated circuit with configuration of 1.
    3. In the bending machine

• You need mv bending machine. Look up the recipe, it says how many eu/t it needs.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• You need mv bending machine. Look up the recipe, it says how many eu/t it needs.

How i should do it if i cannot simply go to first tech tier? Im on the bronze age right now and i need to go further. What machines should i build on LV to work properly?

• 1. "MC1710", GregTech 5. Im not the server's administrator.

You downloaded a client-side copy of GregTech, right? You could look at the filename in your mods folder to get the build number.

You need mv bending machine. Look up the recipe, it says how many eu/t it needs.

Only if the server admin(s) put in custom recipes, and requiring MV for simple steel plates would be a strange and controversial choice. Afaik, by default any ingot from tin to neutronium only takes 24 EU/t to convert to a single plate in a bending machine, though with varying durations (steel take 56 ticks, tin takes 118 ticks, and neutronium takes 100 000 ticks).

How i should do it if i cannot simply go to first tech tier? Im on the bronze age right now and i need to go further. What machines should i build on LV to work properly?

Since you said you aren't the server admin, perhaps you should direct your question to someone who is (and/or who knows what customizations have been applied to processing recipes for that particular server). If Railcraft is installed, possibly its rolling machine will be a better choice for steel plates.

• You downloaded a client-side copy of GregTech, right? You could look at the filename in your mods folder to get the build number.

Only if the server admin(s) put in custom recipes, and requiring MV for simple steel plates would be a strange and controversial choice. Afaik, by default any ingot from tin to neutronium only takes 24 EU/t to convert to a single plate in a bending machine, though with varying durations (steel take 56 ticks, tin takes 118 ticks, and neutronium takes 100 000 ticks).

Since you said you aren't the server admin, perhaps you should direct your question to someone who is (and/or who knows what customizations have been applied to processing recipes for that particular server). If Railcraft is installed, possibly its rolling machine will be a better choice for steel plates.

You really think that is the server admin has changed the crafts? Yes. there is a railcraft. I will try, but what i need to build first in electric age?

• You really think that is the server admin has changed the crafts? Yes. there is a railcraft. I will try, but what i need to build first in electric age?

I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Since putting a charged battery in the battery slot of a bending machine apparently drew power from it but didn't allow you to make a steel plate with a steel ingot and configuration-1 circuit, I can think of two likely scenarios:
    1. That processing recipe has been changed by the server admins (e.g. to a higher tier) or disabled.
    2. You're using a problematic build of GregTech.
    Either way, you're better off sending a message about this to the server admin, or at least someone you know plays on the same server, rather than asking in a forum post, since most members here won't know what has (or has not) been done in terms of server-side configuration for that particular server.

• I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Since putting a charged battery in the battery slot of a bending machine apparently drew power from it but didn't allow you to make a steel plate with a steel ingot and configuration-1 circuit, I can think of two likely scenarios:
    1. That processing recipe has been changed by the server admins (e.g. to a higher tier) or disabled.
    2. You're using a problematic build of GregTech.
    Either way, you're better off sending a message about this to the server admin, or at least someone you know plays on the same server, rather than asking in a forum post, since most members here won't know what has (or has not) been done in terms of server-side configuration for that particular server.

NEI says all is ok. So thats the point of two and FUCK THIS BUILD, very nice mod where you can step in a shit like this.

• BTW, NEI also say you get 8 000 EU out of a cell creosote, but to get this you need a quite sizeable build. Your small steel furnace produces only steam for for 5 EU/t, you need to recharge you basic steam turbine to at least 15 000 steam between each crafting process. Other than that, GT machines take their input at the begin of the crafting process and if they are supplied with enough energy they will reset the actual process. You may wish to hit you basic bending machine with a GT soft hammer (e.g. one from wood) to let the machine charge before it processes, otherwise you may waste a bunch of EU, in the progress for retrying the crafting process over and over. There is a distinct sound if a GT machine runs out of power mid process.

• Official Post

NEI says all is ok. So thats the point of two and FUCK THIS BUILD, very nice mod where you can step in a shit like this.

Do note that pretty much EVERY MOD IN EXISTENCE has problematic builds. But why am I arguing with a 10 year old. Oh wait, most of those are reasonable.

• How i should do it if i cannot simply go to first tech tier? Im on the bronze age right now and i need to go further. What machines should i build on LV to work properly?

You should go with the lathe, it'll allow you to make 1 stick and 1 small dust per steel ingots if I recall correctly, unless you need some MV machine as well. But I'm pretty sure you can't bend steel until MV.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I think, Wiremill is most important, everything needs wire in the recipes. I don't think lathe it that important, becaus you need an EBF to melt the steeldust back into ingots.