Posts by Sebra

while you have a good point what i was thinking with this is that the reactor has been stripped of everything that doesn't have to do with making heat and not blowing up. instead of the cells being around the uranium the cells are emptied and used to make steam(fueled by water cells instead? seems a little crude) cause even lightened the reactor can lift on hot air alone

Player can have several reactors and megaton in inventory. I see you want steam reactive jet. I show upgraded nuclear powered electric variant.

admins probably want different fight behavior than creative mode so they can tell the jetpackers from the hackers

Make big jet effect under working jetpack to easy distinguish. Bright jetpack as an armor part can be noticeable.

if it is an upgrade from an electric jetpack it must be safer than an electric jetpack

Nuclear power is not safer. But with knowledge of estimate flight time it's quite safe. And do not forget right boots wearing ;)

100% double drop could only be done for coal, redstone and diamond.
    Otherwise players could abuse from miner to duplicate stuff.

This means all resources which do not give ore except Uranium.
    I state it to include other mods resources like Gems and Nikolyte.

As four coolant cell able to cool one Uranium Cell forever may be better to allow only Uranium fuel?
    Receipt: Reactor, four Coolant cells, Electric Jetpack, Adv.Circuit, two Iridium plates.
    When used in hands, GUI opens with slot for Uranium Cell and estimate flight time remains.
    No hight limit. Hover mode stabilize height. Double Jump to start, Jump - up, Crouch - down.
    When Uranium Cell depletes it become Near Depleted, Hover mode changes to Landing, you still able to gain height or fast down.
    If you deplete Near Depleted Cell in air, hope you have quantum boots.
    Lifespan of Near Depleted Uranium Cell random 1-5 seconds. You never know when it will fail.

If you think Electric Jetpack is too weak, place two in recipe.

You can play as much as you want without sleep, so duration:
    Aftereffect ends when next Hot Cocoa cell drunk, some time pass, or slept half of that time.

So Cell of Electrolyzed water, Cocoa beans, Sugar, Milk bucket - shapeless recipe to make you energy Hot Cocoa cell.
    Drink effects: well fed, increased speed, jump 1.5m at least, cure poison, sprint forced on, cannot sleep.
    After effects: slightly decreased speed, sprint forced off, can sleep at day to wake up when aftereffects ends.
    Aftereffect ends when next Hot Cocoa cell drunk, some time pass, or slept half of that time.

fiber can be made with silver or redstone(which would most definitely make power)

Fibercable count as insulated so no acid corrosion - no EU.

I'd rather be able to pick up the block and place it else where

It's too fragile. Place melon, then use cable. Do not damage or it broken. And I want only top direction connected.
    And make this block "sittable" (bad word?) to charge some inventory ;)

Quote from passinglurker

no i think they should all output the same (don't want people spamming low out put cheap wire if their needs are met they might not spam)

Long life weak or short life strong. Or medium. There is no place for spamming because of low gain in all cases. And you always lose metal.

no. having the power fade like it was coal in a furnace buffer is impractical.

Fading EU leads to planning. Steady EU leads to planning in other way. Let creators choose. Let them test both ways.

also i think these should probly produce around 8-16Eu/t when you first get them and then increase that with Crop Cross-Breeding to make Super Melon Batteries eventually. producing up to 52eu/t?

If you harvest slices but place whole melon how would you count acid?

Only uninsulated non fiber cable - You need metal to react.
    Only melon seeds as drop - they are not used.
    Tin cable give out low EU/t, Copper - more, Iron - even more, gold - none (nobble).
    Each melon have some EU to release, so Tin cable start low EU/t and slowly fades to 0. Iron cable work faster but fades faster too.
    If melon EU was not used, it lost.

Experience and some light green things:
    Light green dye because it is cactus green and bonemeal - both has "death essence";
    Rotten flesh - part of zombie and they are green;
    Gunpowder - as a part of green creepers
    may be cactus itself.
    Couple of each plus player's XP in some new lab to turn empty cell to depleted.

Edited to be suggestion

Bright Rose (Brilliant Rose)
    Abilities:
    -tier quite high.
    -can be bred with flowers and resource-producing plants (not dye)
    - Flower, Diamond colored rose.
    - drops nothing until "harvested", low seeds quantity, quite low chance of diamond, need big Gain value to be useful
    - need direct sunlight to grow and not to die - vulnerable to rain (not saved by glass because of no sun in rain even in desert)
    Description:
    This plant is to look brilliantly good and give a farmer a brilliant hope.

Suntear
    Abilities:
    - tier medium
    - bred by Red Wheat and Aurea (at least very close to them)
    - a rod with glowing tip (remember Xen)
    - when grown gives light twice as mushroom if no player or mob nearby with a little latency
    - need low light level to grow, will die under sunlight
    - also need Glowstone under farmland to full grow (hide Glowstone well or plant will not grow. If Farmland is transparent let it be two meters deep)
    - drops Glowdust with small chance/quantity if lit only (be quick to harvest or get nothing)
    Description:
    This should look cool in caves. And glowdust farm is not easy.