Posts by MagusUnion

Finally I have been thinking that there should some way to equalize the of the Macerators and the Induction Furnace. Not to mention the face that two output slots would be a god send so you do not have to empty it every half-cycle( one cycle being macerating 64 blocks of an particular item). :D :D :D

Actually, if all the T2 Macenator had was a dual output slot, I'd be just fine with that as is... (and being able to accept MV current, ofc..)

It's an ID-conflict issue.
    You can fix it by changing the ID of the conflicting block in either config file (afaik BTW should have one as well). Find the number (in this case 223), alter it to something else valid (0-255) that isn't yet occupied and load MC again. Probably you will get another message with another value conflicting.
    Rinse&Repeat until all ID's are unique, then it will work.

This... also, ID Resolver has a MCForge version here, so if you have further issues, you can use that as well...

If not, the manuel way is thru IDList mod by looking at each filled ID and THEN changing them to vacant spots in the config. files. This is also useful for pre-setting other mods as you add them to your .jar...

Good luck!

yes to upgraded macerator
    yes to two out slots

no to 4x dusts
    I have a 16 macerator array and two IFs i wait 10 minutes for the maceration to finish and I spend 2 minutes feeding dusts into my IFs

This... two dust ore makes sense... not four... (because now you are just pulling material from nowhere...)

I couldn't get it to work with me... odd...

there is a forge BC so that solves incompatibility as long as you have block ID's which is not that that big of an issue esp if modders start using meta values more often. and as for not liking it you can just get the transport part of it if that's all you care about.

Some people are lazy and don't want to change their slot ID's so they can get shit to work right... >.>

More to the point: Quantum Storage would be neat. Kinda like the D&D version of 'bag of endless pockets' where as you put stuff in, objects would sit in another 'realm' waiting to be pulled out...

Actually, this might be better for an alchemy mod... *thinks*

only option to make food cans usefull - regen 10 food (also nice option to provide golden apples regen - it double regen rate for 30 seconds). but production shoud be a bit harder.

Well, with the health changes, I find that they may become undervalued... plus, idk how fast the health regen. rate in 1.8 is, so any amplifications to this may help make 'IC food' worth it...

Because that 5 tin could be used for 320k EU instead... lol

Since food is stackable in 1.8, could we have a higher yielding hunger refill? I would image there would be no reason to invest in cans with the 1.8 version, and instead would a large hunger boost be better for this item instead? (around 6~8, pending how much the conversions between hunger-to-cans will be...)

Amusing... apparently SpaceToad used Material.water for his oil then, causing the pump to missinterpret it :3
    Stick to the BC pump for now.

Well, the only reason I tried was because BC pumps do not 'vent' into buckets directly (or at least, not doing so for me), so I was trying to find an alternative collection method to collecting Oil for burnable fuel...

But yes, interesting bug to say the least... lol

I attempted to use the pump on Oil, thinking that since it was a liquid that it would spring up the oil to my chest. Not only did this not work, but the Pump proceeded to spring out water instead of Oil constantly above it..

Though you should know...

Sounds ridiculous... too many electrical tools can be a bad thing...

However, what would be neat is an automatic tree pump that drains resin out of the holes that form in rubber trees. Basically, you would place the pump over the hole, and over time, the pump would extract resin out of the tree. This pump could also be connected to chest, whereby it would automatically store the pumped resin into it. But of course, this device requires power, and needs to be either wired by copper wires, or given energy via RE Batteries to function... (or possibly, have a solar power connected to said cable so it doesn't constantly need energy)...

Have it require Gravel instead then... and add a black 'tar' block to the list of IC2 blocks so that it 'freezes' into this block, instead of just smooth stone...

Or allow smooth stone to be 'dyed' with rubber to create Tar Block...

where:
    _|r
    _|S

r = rubber
    S = Smooth stone

Edit: Better yet, let the recipe use rubber instead of coal, so that it becomes

r|g|r
    _|w|_
    r|g|r

r = rubber
    g = gravel
    w = water bucket

You can't put lava buckets in generators anyway... so it kinda doesn't matter...

Plus, Geothermals have the advantage of outputting 10 EU/s instead of 5 EU/s from standard Generators... so while it may SEEM like lava as fuel is nerfed, it's only because EU from lava is more readily available than, say, coal burning...