Suggestion: Industrial Clay and others

• Hi everyone!

I'm new on this forum, and i'm a IC¹ and IC² player

My first suggestion is a new way to make CLAY on IC²(Like IC¹)

The new RECIPE is:

Make the same quanty of IC¹, and is more harder to make, BUT you can use water cell, and Water Cells are stackable(verify?), and this make the item creation more easy

Another Recipe:

In this recipe, you use LAVA CELL, and LAVA isn't infinite(unlike water), you can only take many lava on nether
    As the LAVA not infinite, you need gain more Clay than Water Recipe, and the HOT of lava give to you BRICKS

My second suggestion is of the INDUSTRIAL DIAMOND:
    Change the INDUSTRIAL DIAMOND to same HEX of DIAMOND, BUT chance the color(Like Wools), with this you can make a Diamond Drill with 2 Diamonds and 1 Industrial Diamond

Sorry my bad english
    I hope you like
    Thanks

• Official Post

New clay recipe: I like this idea. Plus, involving water cells gives us an excuse why making clay should be an IC2 function at all. >_> As I mentioned in a previous clay thread I'd change the result to 8x clay balls instead of 2x clay blocks though, so it can be fed onward through a build factory.

Changing the industrial diamond: Unfortunately, we can't make a new item using the same item code as an existing one. The only way we could implement mixed recipes is by creating one recipe for each possibility, and that would spam up recipe book mods something terrible. :( Maybe if running a regular diamond through an extractor produced an industrial diamond ("removing the flaws/impurities" to make it more like an artificially-manufactured diamond).

• Tbh, all I really would want is the old recipe back... along with a 'Water Cell' version of it...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Oh, we can stick multiple items under the same ID. But we can't add additional variations to items that already exist in vanilla, only to our own stuff.

If we do, I'm sure SpaceToad will make it possible soon.

• Changing the industrial diamond: Unfortunately, we can't make a new item using the same item code as an existing one. The only way we could implement mixed recipes is by creating one recipe for each possibility, and that would spam up recipe book mods something terrible. :( Maybe if running a regular diamond through an extractor produced an industrial diamond ("removing the flaws/impurities" to make it more like an artificially-manufactured diamond).

Why doesnt the diamond crafting process just return diamonds instead of industrial diamonds?