Posts by kodemunkey

It's not. Lack of realistic ores/rocks, poor generator, bad compatibility, a lot of useless stuff (which breaks cross-modding) like jetpack, heart starter etc.
    Let's see how it goes in future.

It's not. Lack of realistic ores/rocks, poor generator, bad compatibility, a lot of useless stuff (which breaks cross-modding) like jetpack, heart starter etc.
    Let's see how it goes in future.

With respect, i run buildcraft, industrial craft 2, rei's minimap and railcraft and also the Better Geo mod and i'm having no issues at all. Perhaps you tried a very early version?

Here's my crash report:

I went to set up a reactor with glass fibre cable running into an mfsu yesterday, and put a uranium cell in the reactor and no energy was being produced, what did i do wrong?

Hello, im hoping you might be able to help me. I'm attempting to have a
    rubber tree plantation in swampland and i would like to know what the
    distance between trees should be. I planted one rubber tree on a space
    formerly occupied by an oak tree, and it grew instantly to full height. I
    planted another sapling on a small hill some distance away, and it
    hasn't grown.

Is there a minimum number of blocks that must
    surround the sapling before it will grow into a tree? Also, how often
    does the hole in a rubber tree produce sap?

There's a space mod under development. it has a thread in the wip mods section of the main minecraft forum. It adds several planets and even incorporates the old moon mod.

I've been messing about with vanilla TNT to uncover deposits of marble in redpower, and i was wondering what you thought about the idea of explosives which destroy only a certain type of material with in a 6x6 radius? Sand, Gravel etc.