Have any of the members here tried the "BeterGeo" mod? It's been created by the Swedish Geological Survey to teach players about geology.

• It's not. Lack of realistic ores/rocks, poor generator, bad compatibility, a lot of useless stuff (which breaks cross-modding) like jetpack, heart starter etc.
    Let's see how it goes in future.

It's not. Lack of realistic ores/rocks, poor generator, bad compatibility, a lot of useless stuff (which breaks cross-modding) like jetpack, heart starter etc.
    Let's see how it goes in future.

With respect, i run buildcraft, industrial craft 2, rei's minimap and railcraft and also the Better Geo mod and i'm having no issues at all. Perhaps you tried a very early version?

• It's probably the first mod released by a government :P Assuming they count as a government.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• It's probably the first mod released by a government :P Assuming they count as a government.

It's a government agency I think. I'm not sure it's the first mod though, as the Danish government has made maps of Denmark for minecraft, it's in sections though.

• well, maps don't equal mods.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.