Posts by Siegron

The mass fabricator can take up to HV power, but it providing all the power is all at that rating then it will take as much as it's given. If you use a HV-transformer, that will split up to 2048 EU/t down into 4 HV packets that the mass fabricator would accept without exploding.

And would you be so kind and tell me how much a MOX nuclear reactor outputs? (Voltage wise) Or does that depend on the heat/number of cells?

Since a while now I've been stockpiling Plutonium and I can safely say that I am ready to put up a MOX Power plant, the thing is, is that I would want all that power sent into a Mass Fabricator. Thing is...the IC2 wiki says that the Mass Fabricator can input a total of 512 EU/t, which is a LOT less than a MOX reactor can output at very high heat...does that mean there will be excess EU? And is there any way to just make it fit?

The one starting with S was probably either Shining (produces silver) or Stagnium (produces tin). The only other crop that starts with S without addons is Stickreed, but that's mentioned on the Wiki already.

Yeah it was Shining...would you, or someone else I guess, be so kind and put up a list if it ain't too long about metalic crossbreeds that aren't on the wiki page? There is no way I can guess which ore I need to use by simply reading the name and trying to find its origin

So recently I've been cross breeding often and I just couldn't get the hang of some odd plants which I just couldn't find anywhere on the wiki. One was something starting with an S, which is I guess less important now. But currently I have a ''Plumbiscus'' growing from cross-breeding nether warts. Can someone actually tell me what the hell that is, because I have never heard of that plant or seen it on thee wiki.

So basically I have a geothermal power plant that has 12 geothermal generators, hooked up to a pump in the nether. The sustain is great and I have way more energy than I need. Problem is the distance, I basically can't use more than half of my machines without them running out of juice rather quickly. My question would be, is it possible to put a batbox somewhere inbetween the machines on the cables, so that it resets the loss? I am not too sure on how energy loss works, I read a lot, still I don't get it.