Too Much Power from a Reactor

• Since a while now I've been stockpiling Plutonium and I can safely say that I am ready to put up a MOX Power plant, the thing is, is that I would want all that power sent into a Mass Fabricator. Thing is...the IC2 wiki says that the Mass Fabricator can input a total of 512 EU/t, which is a LOT less than a MOX reactor can output at very high heat...does that mean there will be excess EU? And is there any way to just make it fit?

• Official Post

The mass fabricator can take up to HV power, but it providing all the power is all at that rating then it will take as much as it's given. If you use a HV-transformer, that will split up to 2048 EU/t down into 4 HV packets that the mass fabricator would accept without exploding.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The mass fabricator can take up to HV power, but it providing all the power is all at that rating then it will take as much as it's given. If you use a HV-transformer, that will split up to 2048 EU/t down into 4 HV packets that the mass fabricator would accept without exploding.

And would you be so kind and tell me how much a MOX nuclear reactor outputs? (Voltage wise) Or does that depend on the heat/number of cells?

• Official Post

It will all depend on the design. If it's outputting 32 EU/t or less it will be LV, 33 - 128 EU/t will be MV, etc.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.