Changelog For GT 6.07.15
- Made the Garbage Bin and Garbage Dump Storage accessible and also usable via API.
- Military Bumblebees that produce Combs that yield Bone Dust, they will not attack Players, but they can attack any Mob closeby, even Skeletons and Stuff that would be immune to normal Bumbles.
- Harvestcraft Candle Crafting Recipes.
- Not all Mortar Recipes were showing in NEI, when looking up Recipes outputting Dust.
- Issues with the Global Garbage failing to save its Files.
- Global Trash (Ender Garbage Bin and Ender Garbage Dump)
Using the Plunger to delete Fluids from a Tank will cause the Fluid to go into the Global Trash instead of being entirely voided. If a Mass Storage or Item Barrel with more than 512 Stacks inside it is broken, the previously voided surplus Stacks will now go into the Global Trash.
- If you right click any Bibliocraft thing with a GT6 Item or Tool, it wont do any of the Items or Tools Right Click-Actions anymore.
- Cooking for Blockheads has its Books now Shelvable.
I cannot fully recommend that Mod though as it is exploitable (an Infinite Salt exploit, or removed Crafting Recipes still being there, for example)You must install this mod because the amount of exploits, and it's still a nice to have with Harvestcraft.
- Better Records: URL and Multi Records are now Shelvable, and the normal URL Record is now actually visible in NEI, and craftable with other Mods Music Discs too, not just vanilla ones.
Seems to be an interesting Mod, gonna List it in my Recommenders.
- Erebus has Bumblehives generating in it now.
- Twilight Forest has Bumble Hives generating in it now.
- Atum has GT6 Ores and Desert Bumble Hives generating in it now.
- Botania Livingwood and Dreamwood are now way more compatible and usable for GT6 Item and Fluid Barrels.
- Betweenlands Mortar Recipes for Plants got taken over to the GT6 Mortar. GT6 Ores and Bumble Hives generate in that Dimension too now. Added Octine Crucible Set and Weedwood Barrels for both, Items and Fluids.
Also that green text is part where you must read, and for as the striked text that is either not mine or crossed out for reasons. Cheers to The Green Machine for the most exploitable ways.
As for DecoBlocks Classic news I am going to make some of the tools like ruby, sapphire, topaz, amethyst, jade, peridot, pearl, opal, and amber, not too overpowered but overpowered enough.