After GT server fr (french server with gregtech5)

• Bonjour

Nous lançons un nouveau modpack personnalisé en 1.7.10 ULTRA HARD

Le serveur est whitelist, nous cherchons des joueurs mature et motivé. Il est recommandé d'avoir de bonnes notions en NEI et gregtech. L'adresse IP du serveur sera divulguée aux joueurs sélectionné.

Le serveur va start ce week-end.

La stabilité sera au rendez-vous, nous venons de terminer un modpack perso avec une 100 aine de mods , le modpack ayant tenu plus de 6 mois.

Le serveur sera séparé en 2 partie, une partie technique et une partie magie. Ces 2parties seront indépendante l'une de l'autre.

Ainsi vous pourrez faire de la magie sans être bloqué par les mods technique et vis versa.

Voici les mods principaux du pack:

On vous attend nombreux

• Quelle minute il n'y a pas de mods dans cette liste. comment allez-vous montrer quels sont les mods sans la liste.

English Translation: What a minute there is no mods in that list. how are you going to show what are the mods without the list

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• J'ai voullut éditer mais ca me marque votre message look like spam.

Du coup voici une liste exhaustive de mod:
    - AE² - Gregtech 5u - IC² Exp - NuckControl - Gravisuite - Immersive E. - Forestry - Gendustry - EnderIO - ProjectRed - Draconic Evo. - Galaticraft - SGcraft - ExtraU - OpenBlocs - Botania - Thaumcraft - Jabba - Storage Drawer - Iron Chest - EnderStorage - HardcoreDarkness - HardcoreWither - Chisel - Carpenter

Et bien d'autres mods et addons a découvrir

• That message is not a spam and that list is much better

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Official Post

The spam filter gets suspicious of new users with no posts trying to edit posts as bots like to do it to sneak spam in.

Having a mod list in a new post is still much better than nothing though, and hopefully it should be fine with you editing posts now too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.