I need help :,

• Hey, I need help, when I install Industrial Craft 2 and want to start the game I get the following error.

The IC2 config file contains an invalid entry for balance / recyclerBlacklist.

Invalid value at line 55 (recyclerBlacklist = minecraft: glass_pane, minecraft: stick, minecraft: snowball, minecraft: snow_layer, minecraft: snow, IC2: scaffold).

There is no item matching IC2: scaffold.

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

I was reading that I have to edit the folder "IC2.ini" but it is not, I need help. Version is 1.7.10 and I'm from mac

Plzzz

• There is no item matching IC2: scaffold.

Well you got the name wrong. It is IC2:blockScaffold not IC2:scaffold

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• It is in the configs folder where all the other configs go.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction