Posts by Riptide5000

And you're saying, that the heat exchangers don't get any hot coolant, but if you put it in there yourself, everything works fine? That's weird.

The heat exchangers work fine, turning on the reactor makes it turn cold coolant into hot coolant, the only thing that doesn't work is the fluid ports.

This is an older version of IC (It's part of a modpack on a server), and the exact same setup works fine in other versions. Did fluid ports just not work at all in that version or something?

I'm having some troubles with fluid reactors. Specifically fluid ports do not work. At all.

I tried with and without fluid ejector upgrades, I have liquid heat exchangers next to the faces of the ports which are powering stirling generators powering a MFSU. Placing hot coolant cells directly into the exchangers produces power and cold coolant but the cold coolant just sits there. The reactor produces hot coolant when on but that just sits there. I tried fluid distributors and regulators, while they can get cold coolant out of the exchangers, they refuse to get hot coolant out of the reactor or put cold coolant in. I even tried pipes from a couple different mods.

Could someoene please explain why I can't get machines to interact with the fluid ports?

the frustrating thing is I have gotten this exact same system to work on other versions of IC but not here for some reason.

According to the game the version is 2.2.823

java.lang.RuntimeException: IndustrialCraft 2: MinecraftForge Major Version Mismatch, expecting 1.x.x
    at forge.MinecraftForge.killMinecraft(MinecraftForge.java:332)
    at forge.MinecraftForge.versionDetect(MinecraftForge.java:344)
    at mod_IC2.initialize(mod_IC2.java:85)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.load(Ic2.java:65)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.(afq.java:80)
    at afq.(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT d931c3ac ----------

i am using the latest version of IC2 and MC as well as all the prerequisite mods for IC2 if I remove IC2 from the mods folder modloader modloaderMP and forge all work fine I have no other mods installed.</init>

</init>
    and that </init> 8) is actually an 8 ) without the space in between

I was mining around with ITNT and happened to blow up some lapis normally the ITNT is suposed to drop 100% of the resources but blowing up lapis as it seems only gives you one piece of lapis not the usual 7-8 pieces you normally get i havent tested it to see if this bug is specific to ITNT or not though

the nanosuit is very expensive in fact last I checked the powers it gets only come into play when you upgrade it to the super nanosuit if im not mistaken the helmet passivley replenishes you air underwater the body passively acts like chainmail with a crapton of durability the leggings allow you to run at absurd speeds when you hold CTRL and the boots passivley make you immune to fall damage and allow you to jump I think 7-8 blocks high when CTRL is held. All of these functions consume the power stored in the nanosuit part they belong to and all parts must be charged in a crystal charger. As far as I know there arent any bugs with the nanosuit outside of smp and you cant craft the nanosuit in smp anyway

I agree we definetly need some redstone only hatch like the iron hatches in djoslins mod perhaps reinforced stone stairs and halfblocks also and on the line of sprites minecraft extended will probobly be implimented into minecraft with full mod support in 1.7 which will eliminate the too manny sprites error and give us a load of more block and item ids

agreed perhaps alblacka can give the compressor a 50/50 cance of failing to compress glowstone or maybe nerf it altogether although I did quite like it when glowstone could be moved without loss maybe make the mining drill give 4 dust 100% of the time?