Question: Experimental Nano-Suit, how much bugged?

• Question, how much bugs and weirdos does Nano-Suit have?
    As of newest 7.20

Somewhere on internetz Ive read nano-suit is very bugged, well, experimental, that is. But my question is, how much is it bugged? Does it damages game/saves, or just crashes game, doing weird things?

A pandora box, should I open?

• As of 7.16 it seemed fine, though honestly its very overpowered. You can pretty much not die, and you can run faster than chunk generation sometimes. With the mining laser and drill its practically broken. Laser straight downward, swim out of the lava, walk forward while constantly shooting looking for diamond and useful ore.

• 7.20, nice experiment...

Id say making nano-suit is expansive, especially in multi. Well, mind If I tell myself theres annoying bug making nano-suit disappear
    (Not only Adv. Nanohelmet faked air suplly and made me almost drown, but damaging suit (falling, creeps) make suit disappear...)

• the nanosuit is very expensive in fact last I checked the powers it gets only come into play when you upgrade it to the super nanosuit if im not mistaken the helmet passivley replenishes you air underwater the body passively acts like chainmail with a crapton of durability the leggings allow you to run at absurd speeds when you hold CTRL and the boots passivley make you immune to fall damage and allow you to jump I think 7-8 blocks high when CTRL is held. All of these functions consume the power stored in the nanosuit part they belong to and all parts must be charged in a crystal charger. As far as I know there arent any bugs with the nanosuit outside of smp and you cant craft the nanosuit in smp anyway

• If one can read some setup instructions, its possible to have nano on multi. In fact, I had it.
    Now we had to disable it because it kept randomly disappearing if recived damage. A total waste of many coal and diamonds.

If its officially disabled for multi it could explain no adv. nano features + disappearing...