Posts by thepowdertoy

Note that other Mods have many uses for Enderpearls. For example Redpowers Retriever. And i also need that Recipe for my 1.3.2-Autocraftingfacility.

Ohh yes, +1 :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: I extremely agree with this, because in my server I playing at, killing an enderman is difficult, if not impossible, because the server admin always change the time from night to day, burning making all enderman teleport away.

First question: Do you prefer CASUC (not cacus) or Compact Solars?

I actually prefer CASUC over solar and standard reactor because it have the highest energy efficiency/ space efficiency over all other power generation methods (except HV solar array) and it makes easier breeder, because if you have the correct setup, you can lock the temperature at the most efficient breeding temperature, without using lava, IHD, cooling cells and other not exactly cheap consumable materials.

Off topic: How do you create signs?

In my opinion about EE, what I like about EE is its power items, divining rod and ender pearl duplication. Swiftwolf rending gale is (I think) better way of flying than jetpacks, because it didn't use armor space so I can use my full nano or quantum armor and easier flying, creative mode flying. Divining rod is also a better way to find ore rather than OV scanner, because it can only scan for 9x9x9, when the diamond covalence dust can scan 64x3x3 blocks. For ender pearl, until I finished my redpower 2 build, I need to get a good supply of ender pearls because hunting enderman is just too difficult, if not impossible in my server that I'm playing at . I will still maybe use EE until IC2 added UU matter ender pearl recipe. For energy collectors and duplicators, I usually use it for CASUC ice supply, or infinitely reloading powerful TNT cannon.

GregoriusT:

Yes, its just a 90 degrees rotation, because currently I'm a tin pincher, or maybe I can replace the tin cell with wax capsules. At least until I can set up a descent mining system, then I can use tin cells. For the retrievulator adjacent to a terminator (or incinerator), I create this in my test world, so that terminator is just for testing the entire system. Currently its unused, because I already connect the autocrafting system to the main Forestry IC2 power generation system, replacing my Buildcraft autocrafting table . And for the diamond blulectric cable, it because it is in my creative and NEI test world, not in my survival world. And I don't need any cooling cells, because the server that I played on only allowed nuclear reactor only for donators. And BC quarry.

So a new ore scanner that can detect diamonds with selectable range, like this:
    http://equivalentexchange.wikispaces.com/Divining+Rod
    Uses: Easier mining
    As far as I know, divining rod is not overpowered, but I think the recipe should include energy crystal instead of battery, because somehow equivalent exchange have more efficient matter to energy exchange than IC2, so I think this may need more power than the divining rod. The range can be selected using the IC2 mode select button, and there is 3 range selection, which is 64, 16 and 3 blocks.

Power consumption:
    64 blocks: 1000 EU
    16 blocks: 100 EU
    3 blocks: 50 EU

When you right click this, the chat should display the most valuable ore,the second valuable ore and the third valuable ore.
    Like this: Ores detected: Best: Diamond 2nd: Gold 3nd: Iron

EDIT:
    Yes, I do know that Industrial craft 2 already have OV scanner, but the range is too short, only 9 blocks, but equivalent exchange divining rod can go until 64 blocks. Maybe 42 blocks is not overpowered?

I do not see the interest about creating 3 Mining Laser instead of one, the only thing I dislike with Mining Laser is the OverPowered mode, scatter (it's too easy to mine with I think).
    What you suggest COULD be interesting, but useless thinking it would add 2 new items ...

Wait, scatter is overpowered? I think scatter is the most useless mode in mining laser.

Please, never put anything about tekkit/technic pack server or other things except in the technic pack forum, not because I hate tekkit/technic (Yes, I do aware that tekkit/technic is illegal, so I use direwolf20's config pack) but because any discussion about technic/tekkit except in its forum are bound to be namecalling, flame wars and other bad and unintended things.

--64-bit encryption layer initiated--

Drk D3m0n, I receive your transmission too and currently my orbital bombardment satellite are moving into attack position, which is above Gregtech. At least we can slow down the spambot duplication rate. Currently I'm working on a spacecraft project that can move my house into outside solar system, which then I can activate spacecraft's teleportation system to link up with GregoriusT flagship, if he allow me. Even if he doesn't allow me, my spacecraft is technically a mobile base, so I can attack spambot safely.

--Initiate 64-bit encryption layer
    --Encryption layer successfully initiated
    --Mining laser free space optical communicator online
    --Safe narrow beam comm channel opened.
    --Uploading current tactical map
    --Map uploaded.
    --Communication intercept probability:0.001%

--TRANSMISSION INITIATED--
    I have heated up my microwave satellite and my SSTO craft. At least my free space communicator and some of the hard lines are resistant to spambot attack. Now I'm ready to do orbital bombardment. If Minecraftia are overrun by spambots, I will glass the entire planet. My power plant are still running, and all of my quarry are still operational. All Rocket Science ICBM are ready to launched,just awaiting coordinates.

--WARNING SPAMBOT ALERT--
    --MFFS ACTIVATED--
    --TESLA COIL GRID ACTIVATED--
    --LASER MOD LASER GRID INITIATED--

Oh no the spambot have got near my house!! I don't want to leave this house, so I will change the SSTO craft to remote control mode and park it in geosynchronous orbit to become my satellite relay.

--SSTO RELAY READY--
    --BURST TRANSMISSION INITIATED--
    --BURST TRANSMISSION COMPLETED--

Problem solving:

If you really hate technic pack, why you not make your own LEGIT mod pack and distribute it the same way Technic pack do it. You can ask permission from the mod owner to include his/her mod into your mod pack, and this will effectively and theoretically please everyone, including people that hate technic by effectively killing it, because people now have alternative to not use technic, and people who like its user-friendliness. Everyone will be happy, everyone will be good and fine. No mod author will be angry and be injured, and Minecraft player will be easy to use the mods. Every mod will be popular the same way Technic pack do it.

Those children are horrible for not having parents to help them!

This is my first time I use quotation, so sorry if anything go wrong.

Those children are horrible for not having parents to help them!
    For me, that are just wrong. Actually, I don't live at US, which everyone referring the copyright rules to attack Technic. I live at Indonesia, and even my dad cannot use Facebook and some of email. He still using Internet Explorer. Even I need to ask my friend to give me his Minecraft account password because my parents doesn't trust credit card through internet. That makes me cannot have real, legit Minecraft. But I really want to. I don't think most of the parents play Minecraft and know how to edit config files.

I ever use Technic, because I need it.
    Try using 42 mods at once, and you will be feel the need of a modpack. There is however several things that can help you install this mod, which is:
    1. Magic launcher. This makes me don't really need technic anymore, because this makes installing mod easier.
    2.ID resolver. This mod will assign free block ID to mods, making mods easier to install.
    3.NEI. This invedit can dump free block ID, making mods easier to install.

This post is another perspective of this war between Technic users and Technis haters, from a perspective of an Indonesian people. So, can we all please play Minecraft for fun, not for flame wars?

P.S: Sorry for my bad grammar, I already tell you multiple times that my native language isn't English.