Posts by SteveofDoom

Snyke, I'm not sure, but everything worked more that fine until I installed 107.35, I will try doing some things.
    EDIT:I was messing with newer vesions of forge and that kept crashing, so I downgraded Forge and a lot of the configs got messed up. One of those was from your transformers mod. I deleted some of my configs and it works because the Item ID didn't exist before.

The version 107.35 seems to have broken the Snyke's Advanced Machines mod. I put some refined iron in the extractor (recipe defined using CMR) and the game crashed and every time I load that world it crashes.

You don't get 2 EU/t from one Water Mill since 1.101 or 1.102 if you thought like that. It was very nice to have that before though. I used to make a 256 Water Plant and get High Voltage output to run the mass fab on pure EU.
    Fusion Coils in SSP are nearly Impossibru, they take so much stuff, but everything will get fixed as soon as EE3 and EE2 get updated, then I will have something to hoard out on.

1st of all I really like the vid you did there RampantPanda, liked it as it was awesome
    2nd: Greg, does it really make sense to use HV-transformers for the Lightning Rod recipe? I don't think it does because you have to make them anyways.
    3rd: Do fusion coils have to be so dang expensive and you need 24 (HAYO!!!)? I would make them a bit cheaper, because making them the legit way is a pain in the arse and everything else.

Quote from GregoriusT

Can you make a Texturepack?

I meant the Name Colors (tooltips) :P and yes, I could make a TP, although not very good quality

Quote from GregoriusT

whichwordswithoutspaces?

Which? Such a hard-to-answer question ^^

BTW, I'm a grammarfag(no pun intended) :P

It would be cool if you could make an upgrade to a Mining Drill, Diamond Drill, Rock Cutter, Chainsaw and all other tools so they have more internal energy storage (maybe using the Energy Storage Upgrades or something like pressing a key to open the upgrade GUI where you would place those upgrades).
    Having a Lappack instead of the chest plate can be fatal sometimes.

I'm 100% sure, I play SSP and this version broke them. I was adding solar panels to my solar plant and saw that I couldn't climb up the scaffolds and I was like: "What? It worked in 106!?"

Noticed that this Open Beta broke my Scaffolds (aren't climbable, but they were in 106) so I'm using Mistaqur's fixes.

EDIT: Richard, you planning on fixing the controls deleting themselves when I run the game (IC2 Control Lines get deleted from the config so I have to rebind the mode key every time I run the game)?