Posts by SteveofDoom

Can you tell me how much EU does AESU contain? 1 billion?
    I decompiled your mod to get the 500 EU... Just kidding :P Although I would really like IC2 source :)

I used the NEI addon for IC2 which shows the EU charge of items.

P.S. Don't make Iridium Plates instead of refined iron on the rockcutter, it would be too expensive and also 90% of your stuff already uses iridium plates.

It sounded like you're mad when you talked about the uranium. Anyways I set the Iridium probability to 1000 and it now may be as common as uranium.
    Anti Q suit weapon you say? Well it's super easy now to use all the energy out of it. If I get to the source code of IC2 I might release an "addon" which will undo the change in terms of EU usage, because I think that's too much (from 30 EU to 900 EU per hit for quantum and from 40 EU to 1200 EU per hit for the nano armor, 30x more).

Edit: I wonder how are you supposed to legitimately gather the resources (mostly iron and coal) for 96 advanced machine blocks and 48 tesla coils that are required for the set of 24 fusioncoils. I made the reactor and now can't progress any further, because I'm low on resources.

Okay, calm down I didn't say you must implement it into uranium, because it would require editing the original code, I just said that it would be nice that devs do it. Silk touch chance depends on the enchantability of the tool (diamond pickaxe has the biggest chance). I really think you should add the fortune for iridium, because it generates in every 5th chunk and only 1 piece, making it rarer than uranium.

1. Sorry but denied. Thats the high price for compactness.
    2. It seems a bit too unrealistic to me as the Transparency would be lost when using Iridiumplates, also this is to prevent Nucleareactors from exploding your Base, and not really a Buildingblock.
    3. I choose Monoxides Name for it.
    4. Whats so bad about the retextured Lapisblock? Make a Texturepack if you really need it.

Mkay, can you at least then put the fortune enchantment support for the Iridium Ore, so it gives number of Iridium depending on the level, instead of always giving 1? I think the same should be done to Uranium Ore, because Fortune is usually hard to get.

Can you do the following changes to the mod?

1. Make Iridium reinforced blocks less expensive (8 Reinf. Stone + Ir. Plate = 8 Ir. Reinf. Stone) 1 Plate for only 4 blocks is waaay to expensive.
    2. Add Iridium Reinforced Glass.
    3. Rename the iridiumreinforced block to Iridium Reinforced Stone.
    4. Make the textures of both blocks to be like the standard reinf. version except that it' white.

All of these changes should be very simple and require the basics of coding, so please take this into account :)

The world doesn't want to load when I add the recipe.

This is the text the file for the blast furnace contains:

[Railcraft Blast Furnace]
    # Syntax: tag=input_id, input_amount, input_meta, output_id, output_meta, output_amount
    # Spaces will be ignored.

[Custom Recipes]
    RefIron2Steel=30249,1,0,7779,0,3

Using railcraft 6.2 and v1.0.4 of this mod.

I get a crash, constantly.
    I used MC Edit to edit a world.
    And when the chunk I edited loads it pops up with this error message:

I tried removing and Installing Advanced Machines again, but it doesn't work.
    It has definitely something to do with Thaumcraft 2, with crystals.