Posts by Quintine

Greg, have you thought about adding an extra use to your Wolfram cells? Such as combining with carbon in Electroliser/Blast Furnace to form W2C (Tungsten Carbide) a compound often used for tools, cutting blades, etc.
    Rather than using strait tungsten ingots in your current superconductor recepies perhaps W2C ingots could be used.

Could possible use tungsten as another catalyst in your industrial grinder. WS2
    Could be used for a higher yield of the rarer metals, more so than mercury.

Edit: As im not really that well versed on uses and whatnot of WS2 (Never having done anything chemistry related past High School)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungsten(IV)_sulfide#Uses

Might act as a bit of inspiration.

I haven't really though about it much past that though :P

Fair enough, binnie seems to be working on getting stuff stable and working properly now, so perhaps in the not too distant future :P
    I may not of come across any of the world breaking issues due to not using any of the machines, Prefering all manual bee breeding.

Greg have you ever used or considered adding compatibility to your mod with the Extra Bees mod for forestry.
    Especially now that forge has the BC liquids api inbuilt.

Acid
    Poison
    Liquid Nitrogen

being the 3 liquids this mod adds that may be interesting.
    Such as an additional method of cooling reactors, acid for use with your industrial grinder and poison... who knows perhaps something crop related.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/522072…bsite/bees/downloads.html

Hooray, Enough internet connectivity to update minecraft and mods. Lack of internet is killing me. Like the updates. But like greg mentioned there is a tin cell exploit using Thermal Expansion, and an antisploit with gregtech. Its not too big an issue but feels clunky.

Perhaps rather than making UU-Matter Directly addable to tanks, make it so you can put UU into cells via crafting and those can then be tanked.
    Hopefully internet will hold good enough to post :\

Im still thinking a way to produce other liquids with UU would be really very cool.

UU Pumped into 1 side and its instantly converted into something else that gets pumped out the other side
    Some form of ability to select what gets pumped out like the BC refinery could work but I was thinking something slightly different, so a config file could be added to add new liquids and then be able to select in a machine gui what to make.

The config could be something like

desc_name, liquid_id, uu_per_bucket
    simple, allows for variation between liquids and the desc_name variable can be used for the ingame gui

Seems to be, I havnt had time to stuff around with it as much as I would like, been stupidly busy with hospitals and moving houses and volunteer work and proper work :P
    Good times, ill have a dedicated fiddle with it tonight and see if i can break something ^^

Edit: Shift clicking items should stick them in the left slot
    Edit2: Broke it :P

Shift clicking items out of the completed slot while holding another item.

I would be interested to see some higher power condensors running off diamond dust or ender dust

Redstone > Lapis > Ender / Diamond
    Not sure if ender or diamond should be higher as both can be moderatly difficult or easy to obtain, probably ender > diamond due to the ease of endereyes late game.