Posts by Quintine

16OC's in a macerator comes in at 0.0664 seconds per operation and pulls 3689EU/t

Default being 2EU/t = 800EU per unit processed
    16OC's = 2955EU per unit processed (Thats about as close to 1 item per tick as is possible.)

Excluding warmup times, cost to keep the macerator running etc...
    0.6 Seconds per use (about 10 times slower than a maxed macerator) but only 192EU
    However a stock IC2 macerator @ 10 OC's runs at only 115EU/t so a unit will be processed in 1380EU still more costly to run, but has no running cost, no warmup and shut off, can be built to accomodate your autocrafting system as needed.

With stock IC2 machines you are paying a little extra for convenience and on demand crafting. With advanced machines you are getting good speed at a reasonably efficient cost.

TBH, I would like an option to turn up Furnace/Macerator/Extractoru "Working" costs to about 32EU/t, I think that would place them in the so called "Sweet spot"

immibis: Make the implosion compressors gibble rating go up to 9000, that way a GT impolosion compressor (Over 9000 gibble) makes sence a little better :P *Eye twitch*

I found a buggy, it occured when shift clicking an enchanted peice of Armour into a macerator.

That is the dedicated server log for the same issue

If it cannot be used by turtles or any other form of automation around 5-8EU/t would be fine.
    A basic generator is easy to get and fuel and doesn't require you standing around slapping it for power.

At 5EU/t it would be enough to run a few machines, the only real use I can see for it is saving on charcoal in the first 20 minutes of gameplay while you extract some rubber and prepare a few basics before getting some proper generation going.

A third rail block that had a VDroop of 3EU/b would be quite handy, would allow electrification of already setup rail systems, (Up to 2 tracks) and be a bit more expensive than proper dedicated E-Rail

Yeah, just like cables, that seems fine to me. A huge amount of burst power is required to boost a cart a long long way away.
    requiring power stations every 1500 or so blocks to keep the track powered further down the line.

I quite like the 1 EU/block consumption, will probably need a config for other people to tune it back. 2047 Blocks is a decent distance to run before a Substation.
    If you do add a "train" try adding something like railcrafts locomotive, but an electric version. perhaps a little faster (The routing functionality of RC's locomotive may be tough, im not sure)

PS. This is awesome.