Posts by Legamir

It's a minor but annoying bug i encountered on my dedicated server today.

While using my chainsaw to cut some wood, i ran out of energy.
    No problem so far, i got a second charged batpack with me.
    Changed the empty batpack with the charged one, cut one more block of wood but the chainsaw was not draining energy from the new charged batpack.

Usually it would recharge after doing one more block with a charged batpack / lappack on my back.
    Now i have to return to my base and recharge the chainsaw (drill too) on my batbox before i can use it again together with my batpacks.

This can be avoided if you change your batpack / lappack right before your tool is completely discharged. I.E. if your tool has 1% energy left and you change your empty backpack to a charged one and work on one more block, then your tool will be full recharged!

Upgrade your Forge to the latest version. Got the same error with the recommend forge version.

After reading in the compact solar thread, i upgraded my forge to the latest release .269 and since then it's working fine :)

Edit: Here from the Compact Solars start posting ->

Requires forge 4.1.2.263 or later forge, because it uses new features !

IC² says use forge 4.1.1 recommend but for compact solars you need 4.1.2.xxx (latest).

I got the same problem. Not using audiomod, modloader etc.

And my logs show this spamming all over the time ->

After playing fine on my new set up server with a fresh world for more than 3 hours, i just crashed while collecting Sticky Resin with the Wooden Treetap.

Edit: Forgot that at 00:00 my dedicated server is configured for automatic restart. So i guess MC crashed instead of showing a connection loss?

Crash Log (starting at the time where the first error occured):

I build a personal safe for testing purpose and now, after removing all the stuff from it and trying to remove it with my wrench, i get "Internal Server Error" and have to reconnect again.
    In fact i can't remove my safe due to this and it's right infront of a door -.-
    Any idea how i can remove my safe?

Crash log from my dedicated server ->

I got exact the same problem. Sometimes i can play for hours without any problems and then it suddenly stops playing all my sounds.
    Sometimes this bug occurs directly after login.

I fixed it for now by disabling the IC² sound via config file.
    But i want my IC² sound back without this bug.

Hope there is any workaround for this bug.