Posts by Legamir

Got another problem / bug with the Thermal Monitor. You changed the steps from 500 to 100 but it's not working correct for me overall.

Thx for pointing me on the arrows, my used skins (Sphax BD Craft http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x6…-nuclear-control-v112-v01) don't have the arrows ;)
    I clicked blind on the arrow position and it works perfect with the 100 steps.
    Just the slider is bugged :)

Btw. the MFSU readout is absolute awesome!!! Just build 7 monitors into my castle wall to observe my 35 mfsu :D

Yep, sorry, already fixed it 10 seconds after posting here. Should have activated my brain a little bit earlier :P

Edit (to avoid doublepost):

Got another problem / bug with the Thermal Monitor. You changed the steps from 500 to 100 but it's not working correct for me overall.
    The steps from 0 to 1000 are:

0 - 100 - 200 - 400 - 500 - 700 - 800 - 1000 - and so on.

Missing some numbers and that continues after 1000.

Awesome update and i'm really happy that you included the energy storage readout!

But i got a little problem right now. Installed the update, crafted the Energy Sensor Kit and it's invisible. No texture for it.
    Tested in SSP and SMP.

Nevermind, i'm using the Sphax Texture Pack, updated it for the new release now by myself and fixed the invisible error :P

My girlfriend is playing all the time without sound and said today to me that she still hear all the IC² sounds after we updated today to 1.97.
    I tried it myself and i have the same. Even with minecraft sound at 0% i can still here the chainsaw, jetpack etc.

I guess one of the problems why so many people are using technic/tekkit, is the point that several minecraft hoster have technic/tekkit in their Mappack/Modsection. One click and it's installed on your rented server.
    This is easy, you don't have to invest any time acquiring the knowledge how to install / maintain mods or fix any ids issues.
    This is how came to mods for minecraft.
    I rented a server from a german hoster played 2 weeks in vanilla mod together with my girlfriend and then found the menu where i could choose from different modpacks. Technic was one of them.
    I clicked on install, downloaded the linked launcher and 5 minutes later we were able to play a whole new minecraft.

Some weeks later i had some problems and went for the technic forum and was schocked about the behavior of the admins / fanboys there.
    That was at the time when SirSengir put the malicious code into forestry and the story was hot on the forums at that time.

That allowed me to see that several mod owner don't want their mod on technic / tekkit.
    At this point i used google to find some nice tutorials how to setup your own minecraft server / mods.

Since then i used a vanilla server with all the mods i ever wanted, with full control over the mods and the configuration.
    I can update all my mods everytime when a new version is out etc...

Btw. i fully understand SirSengir and his actions to protect his work. I love Forestry and it's a shame that the tekkit guys own money with the hard work of others.

Awesome!

Works great on IC² 1.95b. Only the Jetpack shows 96,3% even if it's full charged. But i guess it has nothing to do with your mod.

Is it maybe possible to change the position of the information? To the lower right corner? I have another mod that's using the upper left corner and i don't want to change it ;)

2 days ago i started building my first reactor. Had your mod installed for a long time but no use for it without a reactor ;)

Now i must say it's really awesome!
    I like the Information display and i would like to see an addition to that.

Is it possible to develop a display that could be linked to one or more mfsu?
    Just in the same way the Remote Thermal Monitor and the Reactor Information Panel is linked to the reactor.

The power display could then show the total amount of energy storage, the actual stored energy, the free energy storage and the current incoming eu/t loading them.
    Also i would be cool if this display could be programmed for various events. I.e. sending out a redstone signal if there is no free storage for energy left (which could be used to turn the reactor off) ^^

Edit: Something that looks that way ->

Thx for your cool mod!

Super Sache ;)

Noch ein Vorschlag, hab mir die Datei direkt im Editor angeschaut um einen Überblick über alle Übersetzungen zu bekommen.
    Dabei ist mir aufgefallen das du alle Kabel als "Leitungen" übersetzt hast.
    Ich bin zwar kein Elektriker, aber ist es nicht logischer es zum Beispiel als "Kupferkabel" zu übersetzen?
    Eine Leitung ist es doch erst wenn es verlegt wurde? ^^

Sticky Resin würde ich als Harz bezeichnen. Sticky Dynamite als Haftendes Dynamit oder Haftbombe (Soldat James Ryan ^^)

Edit: Der MiningTip ist übrigens der Bohrkopf. Da hast du ebenfalls Bergbaugestänge stehen.

Langeweile kann zu den besten Ergebnissen führen ;)

Ich hab mir die Übersetzung grad installiert und schau mal nach Fehlern ;)

Vielen dank schon mal!

Edit: Hab gleich einen gefunden *g* Bei der Batbox "Leistungsnievau" sollte heißen -> "Leistungsniveau".

Vorschlag: English - Aktuell - Mein Vorschlag

Mining Pipe - Bergbaurohr - Bohrgestänge
    Scaffold - Schaffot - Holzgerüst (Ein Schaffot ist eine Holzkonstrukion / erhöhte Bühne für Hinrichtungen im Mittelalter)
    Iron Scaffold - Eisenschaffot - Eisengerüst

Ok, i don't have any clue about the IC² code :)

I just tested this on my server and after adding 140:1 to the config file, my miner found lots more of ruby, sapphire, tungsten, emerald (and nikolite) even on spots that were mined and finished before.
    Maybe there is something wrong with my server that i had to add this to the config?

I tested it more further.

My server setup:
    Minecraft 1.2.5
    IC² 1.95b
    Redpower 2.0pr5b2 (Tin and Copper Ore disabled, because i also use Forestry)
    Minecraft Forge 3.2.3.108

With the miners config @ default it will only mine the RedPower Ores when they are in it's way to his target. I.E. it's digging down and there is a ruby block directly below the miner, or when there is some Nikolite between the borehead and some iron ore the miner is going for.
    But if there is some RP stuff around the borehead without any other "known" ore behind it, the miner won't touch it then.

When i add the RP id (140:1) to the config, the miner starts to search also for the RP Gems, Tungsten Ore and Nikolite.

You say it's in the code and forge got it's oredictionary, for some reason it is then not working on my server by default.

The configchanges are no longer needed, since the addition of the Oredictionary in Forge.

I just tested this on my SMP Server running Minecraft 1.2.5, IC² 1.95b and Forge 3.2.3.108.

It works like a charm. I was always wondering why my miners found not much Nikolite, Emerald, Ruby, Tungsten etc.
    With 140:1 added to the config i set up my miners on the old finished positions and they found lots of rubys, sapphires etc.

The Oredictionary was intruduced with which version of forge?