Posts by DZCreeper

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.Hashtable.put(Unknown Source)
    at forge.MinecraftForge.setGuiHandler(MinecraftForge.java:1107)
    at mod_CompactSolars.load(mod_CompactSolars.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 97bbad7e ----------

Getting this error. No spoilers cause it so short. Happens after I update to Forge 3.3.8.164. I used to have 3.3.8.162

I am getting this error.

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at fr.a(CraftingManager.java:176)
    at ClientRegistry.addRecipe(ClientRegistry.java:20)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.FMLRegistry.addRecipe(FMLRegistry.java:42)
    at ModLoader.addRecipe(ModLoader.java:179)
    at mod_AdvancedMachines.load(mod_AdvancedMachines.java:70)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 1498aac6 ----------

It was a short error report so I didn't use spoilers. It is pissing me off I as I was just about to build a Factory in my survival world when this happened. I had just changed to the latest Forge version. 3.3.8.164

Most of the Technic team has taken on the attitude of teenage gangsters since the pack became popular. Most of them, along with a minority of their stuck up fanbase needs to have a nuke shoved were the sun don't shine. Those rough calculations make me sick at the thought that they most likely make money of the pack. Just the Technic wiki pisses me of, as most of the mod info on there is straight copy and paste. So they even stealing the work of people just trying to spread information.

Will addons from 1.95b work with 1.97 of IC2? Also, what about mods that have integration, such as Forestry, Railcraft, or BC IC2 crossover mod? I am asking because some people on these forums have said they do and I wish to confirm before updating my bigass list of mods.

I would like to decompile IC2 1.97 as I am currently updating my mod setup the hard way. I need the IC2 code in order to make the BioGen from Forestry and the Tranformers mod work. I already have Buildcraft 3.2 ready to go. If decompiling is not possible, what are the chances someone else could provide me with the source code? I will not be releasing the source code in any form without permission from all mod authors. I understand the chances may be low due to this being my first post, however I am reasonably good at understanding and editing Java.