Posts by A_Midget_Walrus

Haha at first I didn't want to post around here because I don't want people calling me "copy of Rocket Science". But after so many downloads (for my standards) for ICBM, my fears for that disintegrated so I decided to hang out on the IC2 forums for a while.

And yes, the main reason I made an account here is to get the approval from Alkab. I can't find his email or anything else. The conversion between UE electricity and IC2 energy will be via the UE mod called "Transformers" so you'll need to install that if you want a cool base. "Transformers" also will include conversion between BC and IC2 so it's gona be great!

Another thing,not every mod is compatible with ICBM,so now more mods can have missiles installed with them.

can you get the actual crash report?
    if you use multiMC just choose "open console", otherwise give me your FML docs from the .minecraft folder.

its not limited to the thermonuke,it seems to be when missiles hit eachother(one in the air one on the ground),but it only happens half of the time.Ill check with a fresh install of only IC2 and Rocketscience(no other mods SHOULD have interfered,but its possible)
    Also do you want a small hamachi test server?Im going to make one with Rocketscience anyways,but it could be the official test server if you want.

Stuff better than quantumsuit have already been denied...

Also instead of applying those "gadgets" to quantumsuit, a new armor should be added : Gadget Armor, which has upgrade slots for gadgets (like the gadgets you suggested).
    It would be a tier 2 armor.

Stuff better than quantumsuit have already been denied...

Also instead of applying those "gadgets" to quantumsuit, a new armor should be added : Gadget Armor, which has upgrade slots for gadgets (like the gadgets you suggested).
    It would be a tier 2 armor.

The only way to mkae Quantumsuit be better would be for it to give you creative/fly.Or Xray.Or instakill.

I doubt that this will be the new Thread for Rocketscience, you have o make a new one, because of that Hype which is gonna happen here...

But i like watching Letsplays, which contain Rocketscience, and i find its a good Mod, even when i dont use it myself. :)

A bug i found is sometimes when a missile is intercepted the sound will stop and the missile hits 10 seconds later(you have to restart mMc to get sound back)

I wouldn't exactly call it a "milk bucket" (even though I sort of did) because its main effect has PVP applications, in the way that it stops all negative effects (except poison for some reason, or at least it didn't in my tests). If your opponent splashes you with slowness or weakness, and you have drunk a regeneration potion, rather than just share the milk bucket effect of clearing all effects, it will only purge the slowness and weakness, although quantum and nano suits make this largely irrelevant and in those cases it does function as basically a stackable milk bucket

So kind of a stackable MilkBucket+

Speaking from experience, I strongly recommend that you don't make an IC2 server available through hamachi. IC2 (and mods in general) introduces a substantial amount of network usage and with the encryption that hamachi performs this is worsened. When I switched from hamachi to port-forwarding+no-ip+whitelist for my private IC2 server the per-client network usage was reduced from about 1 Mb/s to 0.8 Mb/s (I have IC2+BC2+RP2+some IC2 addons).

One problem with portforwarding:I have verison.
    TBH verison has decent speed but all the stuff i like (anime and Minecraft) are harder to do with Verison then say Comcast.

To do what you want,you would have to know how to code liquids,generators,some way to calculate the height of the water,and about 15 other things.
    I am at the same stage for modding and i have a good idea of what my big mod will be,but im mkaing little things until then.

The problem: I can't find any industrial craft ores anywhere on the map.
    Events leading up to the problem: I tried to update Minecraft. I made sure to make a backup of the minecraft.jar file before doing so, and then afterwards I copied over my mods. So that's when I noticed that I couldn't find any industrial craft ores. I then reverted to my backup minecraft.jar file, but I still couldn't find any ores.
    Question(s): Does anybody know a way to fix this? My brother suggested that I install a map editor and copy everything I care about on the map (ie my house) and then paste it onto a reset version of the map. Would this work and if so how should I go about it? Is there an easier way to fix the problem than that?
    Thanks so much guys!

is the MC version compatible with the IC2 version?Either way its something with the IC2 class that handles ore gen.Reinstall and retry.