Posts by Aroma1997

Hello. I have some trouble getting compact windmills to work. I have:

CompactWindmills+v.1.0.2.0
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.70-experimental

the problem is the as soon as i put down a windmill the game crashes and here is the report
    if someone knows whats the problem could be please help because the windmills look so good :D , thanks

I am aware of that and there is an update available.

The second one is when i give the windmills to my character( /give Dracul 2790 64 1 or 2 or 3 or 4) the system crashes. When i enter the game after that and i wanne open my bag with e it crashes again.

That is, because you have a Windmill in your inventory with the damage value 5 but the windmill with the damage value 5 doesn't exist. Remember The windmills are damage values 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. There is none with 5.

And I did not completely understand what your first problem is.
    Could you please also write, what minecraft, ic2 and CompactWindmills version you use? And what config options you enabled/disabled there, because I assume that is a confi issue.
    AND MOST IMPORTANT: To help you, I need the whole crash-log file!

Hmm...
    I still have other things to do before that. (Remember, i said something like BC power output...?)
    But let me think about it. I will maybe start coding in a week or so I think I did enough coding during #ModJam

Thanks, for giving me ideas.
    1rst thing: I'm not that good at making recipes, so if you want to have a config option, please give me the recipes, not only "Hey, can you make new recipes".
    2nd thing: I never did anything with GregTech (not even play with it), so I probably won't be able to do anything to do with GregTech in CompactWindmills.
    3rd thing: The require maintenance option will never be there, because if people have to use rotors, I want the rotors to be like I made them.

Still thank you. I will definitely change something, but not right now, maybe somewhen in future.
    I'm still working on the mod. I didn't stop doing stuff with it, just because there is no new version.

Edit: Sorry, the config didn't generate before for some reason, might be because I was using Magic Launcher and testing or whatnot. There's no text in there however?

This is pretty great, but can we have a config please? It conflicts with the Twilight Forest IDs, and it would be far easier to change the IDs of a few items of your mod than all of the IDs of Twilight Forest items. For now I'd rather just not use it even though I would love to =/

For me it works...
    Does Minecraft give you any errors in the console when you start up the game?

What version of CompactWindmills are you playing with?
    I have the same problem in smp but only in the latest DEV build. I'm already working on a fix.

Cheaty? It is the best way to make energy from single block windmills, by analyzing their mechanics and engineering them.
    Compact windmills currently has no complex mechanic for production (doesnt care about wind), no breaking due overproduction ( EU/t > 5X, with X being the respective number of windmills compacted).

Don't worry I'll implement something for breaking because of overproduction! (WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE FUCKING ROTORS!!!!)

This mod adds a new kind of energy storage. The energy storage item is actually special, because it will charge stuff in your inventory, if you have both in the inventory, the item you want to charge and the Portable Recharger.

The different tiers:

Small Recharger:

Medium Recharger:

Large Recharger:

Huge Recharger:

Download:
    Version 1.0.0.6 (MC 1.7.2)
    Version 1.0.0.5 (MC 1.6.2/1.6.4)
    Version 1.0.0.1 (MC 1.5.2)

Older Versions

Changelog:

Issues:
    If you find any issues, please report them in this thread or at bitbucket

License:

I meant: MV thingy would produce like 400% of the first one but take like 1 600% the space taken by LV. Although, its price would be like 300 % of the LV. And it wouldn't only be "craft windmills together" ... I did not mentionned MultiBlocks, even though I think it'd be nice if each tier was a larger structure than the previous one.

But make no mistake: the space I mentionned is "space taken for maximum efficiency", so basically the are where you shouldn't put obstructions.

So that's what you meant.

It's like the normal one is 1 block tall, the lv is 2x2, the mv is 3x3, the hv is 4x4 or something like that :) so It is bigger than a normal one and because of that, it can produce more. (like the turbines from Mekanism).

You mean Multiblock...
    Will come in the future, but I have some other stuff to implement, that has a higher priority (BC Energy Output, getting the stuff done I'm working on right now,...), but it will come in the future.