Posts by Aroma1997

I will add a config option for the EU/t output formula, which one is used.

I personally won't add anything GregTech-related to the addon, because on the servers I play, GregTech isn't installed, so I don't really know if it's balanced or not. But the mod is open source, which means if anyone wants ro add something like that, he can and I will accept the PR, but I won't do anything like that myself. (At least not in the near future!!!)

Better then Nothing ;)
    Now make the Front of the windmill have a spinning animation and Output little white particles out the back :D

The thing with the spinning animation is not my part (no code, only a few .png files and a text file and that's it). I'm simply not able to make cool textures.
    What I will do before that is the BC output (I think) and what i will also modt definitely do before that is making the windmills rotatable with a wrench.
    BTW: You wrote you 1.000st post in my thread :)

Also: Right now, there is only one rotor, but there will be some more.
    And the rotor right now lasts like 5 days (10000000 ticks), but that will change.

I played around a little bit with GUIs.
    If you want, i have a beta version for you to play around:

Version 1.0.1.0.b1

Changelog:
    Added a GUI to the Windmills.
    Added Rotors. You have to place them in a windmill.
    Changed: Windmills now check if they have a rotor and then they will adjust their energy output.

The problem is:
    The Windmills don't have internal storage.

Ratio is actually 1EU : 40J, as seen in the UE-API. Also, why not outputting all 3 at once? It's not like someone would ever put 3 diffrent Cables on it.

No, I will not output all three at once, because somebody could abuse that and I don't like if stuff is abused, if there would be no other way than outputting all three, I wouldn't output anything else than IC2 EU

Yeah, I don't know if i like this idea, but maybe i'll add something like that in the future.

An other Question:

What do you guys think about toggeling between IC2 Enery output and Buildcraft energy output?