Posts by Aroma1997

They are nice, great way to reduce area needed for windmills, although i'm afraid it doesn't have the same EU/t fluctuation as the normal ones does. [0 - 10 EU/t]
    If it does, please tell me the source code formula .

OK, I added something more like IC2 EU generation, so it's more realistic. It now also uses the height to calculate its EU output.

I made it a little bit different, but now it's checking a further area, the higher tier the windmill is.

Screenshot:

Description:

This mod adds a compact version of the classic IC2 Windmill. It can produce more energy as it is still within one block, but it also is a little bit more pricy. Because it is a compact version of the Windmill and within one Block, a 256 EU/t Energy farm with CompactWindmills causes less lag than a 256EU/t Energy farm with normal Windmills.
    Like the normal Windmills, they are more efficient the more space is around them, so make sure to not place them in a bad spot.
    They require a rotor in them to produce energy, and you have to replace that rotor. (Rotor requirement can be disabled in the config as "vanillaIC2Stuff")
    They are availible in the folowing stages:
    (From left to right on the image)
    Extreme Low Voltage Windmill 8EU/t
    Low Voltage Windmill 32EU/t
    Medium Voltage Windmill 128EU/t
    High Voltage Windmill 512EU/t
    Extreme Voltage Windmill 2048EU/t

Mod spotlight:
    Click here.

Crafting recipes:

Development:
    I added Localizations, so if you want to help me, please create/improve the language file of your language here .

FAQ:

Problems and Issues:
    If you have any problems with this mods, or if you found a bug, or if you have any other issues, post it in reply to this thread or in a issue on github.

Download:
    Version 1.0.3.1 (MC 1.7.2 IC2 Experimental)
    Version 1.0.3.0 (MC 1.6.4 IC2 Experimental)
    Version 1.0.2.3 (MC 1.6.4 IC2 Experimental)
    Version 1.0.2.2 (MC 1.6.2/1.6.4 IC2 Experimental build 301) (This version should be compatible with other builds, if they don't change the IC2API!)
    Version 1.0.2.0 (MC 1.6.2)
    Version 1.0.1.3 (MC 1.5.2)
    Version 1.0.0.3 (MC 1.5.1)
    All Downloads

As of version 1.0.3.0 of CompactWindmills Aroma1997Core is required.

Get it from here.

Sphax Textures (by jaojake1804)

License:
    Can be found here .

Changelog:

- Name: Robin
    - Minecraft Acc. Name: Aroma1997
    - Timezone: GMT+1(Winter)/+2(Summer)
    - Position: Beta-Testing
    - Experience: I beta-tested other Games, but I haven't on Minecraft yet. I found a lot of Bugs in other MC-Mods, and reported them to the authors, but I never was an official BETA-Tester.
    I know, you have enough BETA-Tester, but I love IC and IC2 and I'd like to help you keeping it bug-free.
    Would be nice To hear of you.
    Aroma1997