Posts by xxx.514

Ive perform this test in Nether - i dont want holes in surface - 3 explosions of 6-chamber reactor in the same point make huge hole straigh to bedrock. Hope layer of water and 3 layers of reinforced stone dont blow up my small nuclear station.

I make some tests in Nether with full-loaded of uranium cells in 6 chamber reactor and i was scared it blast power - reactor destroyed its "cage". Ive set up a reactor, its 6 chambers, redstone wires to turn it on; layer of water around whole reactor, 2 layers of obsidian - everything dissapeard, leaving huge hole. My safe test building suffer this explosion too, but fortunately it survives. So how many blast power have full-loaded reactors of evry shape and size? And how much layers of water/brick/obsidian/whatever stops possibly explosion?

Hope it will be understandable:

Ive been building another new base a bit quickly (with some inventory cheats by InvEdit - 3rd base in 3rd week) and I create 10 generators in 2 levels (cables was unlinked between each level). Every connections to BatPack and beyond it was correct. Ive load generators with 32 charcoal each and i was suprised by energy production - 3 charcoal each was more than enough. I started to empty it, but some of them started crashing the game with this error:

A few minutes later game start lagging, but it is still playable (ofc not comfortably). Im using x256 texture pack, but this happen even when i using x64 textures.