Suggestion: Finite Glowstone

• Name:
    Finite Glowstone

Describition:
    It's possible to create infinite Glowstone if you make a compressor. Then, make 1 glowstone dust out of redstone and gold dust. Then compress the dust, place and break the block, you get 2-4 glowstone dusts, and repeat. I hope Alblaka will fix it by disabling glowstone compressing. It isn't a real bug, so I didn't post it in the bug section.

Recipe:
    N/A

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• There already is (was?) a formula for Glowstone dust (Gold and Tin I think - can't quite remember).

I think it might have got pulled when Nether was introduced in SMP, and the 1.66 update now drops a lot more loot when mining glowstone...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• Lol you missed the point. What he is saying is that you can use a glitch to make infinite glowstone, not that you can just make it.

Finite = not infinite.

• Lol you missed the point. What he is saying is that you can use a glitch to make infinite glowstone, not that you can just make it.

Finite = not infinite.

Oops, I really gotta read these threads more carefully before I respond!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• agreed perhaps alblacka can give the compressor a 50/50 cance of failing to compress glowstone or maybe nerf it altogether although I did quite like it when glowstone could be moved without loss maybe make the mining drill give 4 dust 100% of the time?

• Thanks for fixing, Alblaka!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.