Suggestion: Auger

• Tired of your drill running out of power because of all the sand and dirt you have to keep digging through? Why not try the auger! It mines dirt, sand, and gravel at the same speed as the drill, but it doesn't wear it out as quickly. Okay, it kinda defeats the purpose of the drill to be an all in one tool, but it would be a good thing to have if you want to quickly and effectively level a desert without running back to your base to recharge your drill and/or batpack.

• If you're going to keep an extra slot occupied with an additional tool just for specific block mining, why not just keep another batpack handy for when you run out of energy?

I do this and eventually have so many stacks of cobblestone, dirt, and gravel in my inventory that I just throw it away in lieu of collecting more ore.

• If you're going to keep an extra slot occupied with an additional tool just for specific block mining, why not just keep another batpack handy for when you run out of energy?

I do this and eventually have so many stacks of cobblestone, dirt, and gravel in my inventory that I just throw it away in lieu of collecting more ore.

you, sir, have used "in lieu" correctly. Have a cookie.

Also, agreed.