Ingame Tech Development

• If you only want to research it once and have control over researches you could also add server commands.

Second thing I think it would be fun if you not only have to get certain event but also build and interact with the world stuff in order to discover something.
    Like you can drop gravel on rubber wood and you discover sticky resin (ok thats weird)
    Or if you drop iron into fire to get refiened iron. or waer rubber boots while jumping around on unisolated wires

• If you only want to research it once and have control over researches you could also add server commands.

Second thing I think it would be fun if you not only have to get certain event but also build and interact with the world stuff in order to discover something.
    Like you can drop gravel on rubber wood and you discover sticky resin (ok thats weird)
    Or if you drop iron into fire to get refiened iron. or waer rubber boots while jumping around on unisolated wires

Isn't that what was proposed by SpwnX?
    Finally, REFINED IRON DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

1. There are simalaities, for example please look uup the IC2 system for nuclear reactors.
    2. qCraft introduced Quantum physics in Minecaft lets support Education in Minecraft!

That is bullshit, IC² Nuclear Reactors do not even use the same mechanics as RL Nuclear Reactors, except for the obvious cooling and neutron collision part.
    Neither does qCraft actually represent Quantum Physics very well, there is a lot more behind what qCraft implements into Minecraft.

• I know its called exaggaration.

also yes i just wanted to summarize it since nobody is posting anymore