[1.6.4] | Registration | Survival | Mod Pack (List Inside) | FML 953 - "Saga"

• Official Post

Sorry about that, the file doesn't have the version in the name (bad practice).

Gregtech does that too :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The Service Host (FrigidHost) is offline. I can't even open a support ticket. It looks like all of their services are down, not just our server.

I'll post here when I have more information.

• New Host, and new IP. Sorry for any confusion.

Original Post (top) has been edited to reflect the new IP 108.170.53.186:25566

If you want your old waypoints back, go to the following folder and rename the file with the old IP to the new IP:

mods/VoxelMods/voxelMap

• Official Post

I wrenched my low voltage windmill and accidentally wrenched it out into item form, but the rotor didn't drop :S Can I have a new carbon rotor, as it must be a bug that wrenching and getting the turbine back doesn't give you the rotor too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I wrenched my low voltage windmill and accidentally wrenched it out into item form, but the rotor didn't drop :S Can I have a new carbon rotor, as it must be a bug that wrenching and getting the turbine back doesn't give you the rotor too.

Sure, no problem.

• Official Post

Sure, no problem.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I see this too much.

• The server crashed. There is a ticking tile entity issue. This isn't going to be a quick fix. If I have to use MCedit, I'm also going to try an ore repop (so you don't need new chunks for Certus Quartz), and prune chunks again.

Everyone go find something else to do for an hour or two!

• Official Post

Everyone go find something else to do for an hour or two!

Dang, I'm out for the night then. Only got like 5 minutes on the server :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah bad timing, get an early start tomorrow!

Been getting up after mid day since Boxing Day, doubt I'll be able to ;)

I see this too much.

• Everyone make sure your Aplied Energistics config looks like this:
    bcintegration {
    B:enableBCtoMEChipRecipe=true
    B:useBuildcraftChips=false
    }
    so that you can see all the recipies

• Everyone make sure your Aplied Energistics config looks like this:
    bcintegration {
    B:enableBCtoMEChipRecipe=true
    B:useBuildcraftChips=false
    }
    so that you can see all the recipies

Thanks for sharing this out. I updated the config in the Required Mods now, so it won't come up again.

Also, everyone may need to do another /auth register if prompted. I connected to a new MySQL Database today.

Happy New Year! :thumbup:

• mustangdood I was wandering and found your house, but a creeper found me. While i was trying to get back i went through the commands list and used the /stop command. I thought it paused the server. I am sorry for stopping the server and if you would like me not to come back I understand. Sorry for the trouble I have caused you and the other players.

• mustangdood I was wandering and found your house, but a creeper found me. While i was trying to get back i went through the commands list and used the /stop command. I thought it paused the server. I am sorry for stopping the server and if you would like me not to come back I understand. Sorry for the trouble I have caused you and the other players.

It sounds like an honest mistake. I would hope in the future, you show me better decision making before you try something like that. :)

The command should have been disabled for members, the good news is we have now fixed this problem.

You're still welcome of course.

• There is a ticking entity issue in Slash's home chunk. I wasn't able to fix it on live, the server will be offline until I can correct the issue.

Update: Your dynamism tablet looks to be the problem. They are now banned temporarily until fixed.

• All issues should be resolved now. Post here if you experience any severe prolonged tick lag.

Slash you can return to your home chunks, and set everything back up at your discretion, not including any dynamism tablets.

If anyone has dynamism tablets, please discontinue their use for now, thanks.