Macerator blowing up from 2 Geothermal Generators?

• Can someone explain why 2 geothermal generators would blow up a macerator? This is running ic2 2.0.301 experimental so the macerator should be able to handle 128 eu/t correct? and geothermal generators only output 20 eu/t for 40 eu/t with 2; so why did my macerator explode? :S

They were connected directly to the macerator with copper cable.

Thanks!

• Machines were bumped up a tier in the earlier builds of IC2 experimental but this was reverted later on. I don't know where exactly, as it wasn't in the changelog.

• Machines were bumped up a tier in the earlier builds of IC2 experimental but this was reverted later on. I don't know where exactly, as it wasn't in the changelog.

Hello fellow omicron :). Ok that's exactly what the problem is then, we just reset and updated our world and we must of updated our ic2 build so we were using an earlier build before where all machines were raised a tier to 128eu/t and now we're using a build where it was reverted back to first tier 32eu/t. That's good to know so I don't blow up all my machines later on trying to get them working on 128eu/t.

Thanks.

• Back on the same subject are there any other changes I should know about that were reverted? Concept of packets didn't come back right? and machines still need there own transformer each for optimal performance right?