Forstry Farms and Crops

• Official Post

Do Forestry farms work with IC2 crops, and if so which electron tubes do I use?
    With the old single block farms from pre 1.5, which one of those would I use?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Do Forestry farms work with IC2 crops, and if so which electron tubes do I use?
    With the old single block farms from pre 1.5, which one of those would I use?

I'm pretty sure you cannot use IC2 crops in a multifarm. The fertilizer isn't even the same. I'm not sure about pre 1.5, maybe someone else knows more about the farms before they were changed.

• Official Post

Pre 1.5 there was an addon which was supposed to let IC2 crops work for the single block farms. Surely someone must have actually used it

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.