[16x] IC² Classic Textures 16x16 [UPDATED FOR IC² EXPERIMENTAL 1.6.4 LAST BUILD] (100% HAND MADE)

• Classic IC2 Texture pack. All textures changed to 16x16. Textures 100% handmade.
    Also changed original "Iron Furnace" texture.

Currently build #397 is the latest build for 1.6.4
    I will make 1.7 version when all basic industrial mods will be released under 1.7

Here are some of textures changed:

Install instructions:

P.S. For those who love new design of machines, I made separate pack with only tools textures.
    Full textures (first pair):
    IC2_Classic.zip
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar
    Tools only (second pair):
    IC2_Classic_Tools.zip
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar

• Does this include the new machines in an old ic2esk state?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• EV-Transformer and CESU's texture are in the wrong way.
    See ICExp Build 124 for more details.I think you should use the textures form ICExp Build 124,that's will be good in old IC2 Style

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Edited 2 times, last by SSC ().

• Official Post

Player changed the way the sprite sheet works a bit after then, it is now
    Down, Up, Left, Forward, Right, Back
    Instead of
    Down, Up, Forward, Back, Left, Right

• Official Post

Why? What was wrong with the old way? Why does IC2 even still use sprite sheets, or have sounds files in the jar?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why? What was wrong with the old way? Why does IC2 even still use sprite sheets, or have sounds files in the jar?

This Resources Pack's CESU and EV-Transformer's texture doesn't fit the old IC2 style,even IC2Exp does have a version of those textures so I don't like it.
    Anyways,I'm using your resources pack with deleting useless files and updating some textures by me for private use.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Sorry, i didn't update this thread anymore. That freakin changes every week, i'll probably wait for stable release before drawing new textures. If you still wanna use this textures - use it as is. Of course feel free to use my textures on your server or edit textures, if you want to.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english.