• I propose to change the recipe Scuba Helmet. Iron Bars remove from recipe.
    Hazmat armor effective at the early stages of the game. Iron Bars = 6 iron ingots. Iron Bars not used in any recipe IC2.

Scuba Helmet = Iron Bars (6 iron ingots) + 4 Rubber + Orange Dye + Glass
    Iron Helmet = 5 iron ingots
    Where is the logic?

P.S.Sorry for my English. I am from Russia.

• scuba helm can be used to stay underwater earlier than a quantum helm, you just have to have a stack of compressed air cells.
    those 6 iron ingots make more than one iron bars, so you can make more than one scuba helm with the less iron than an iron helm.
    and other mods use iron bars, RC comes to mind.

• I use Hazmat armor for digging. Dig iron, copper, tin ore and red stone under the ground without a helmet. For PVP mode is the best choice in the initial stages of the game. 6 iron ingots more efficient to use to create a Macerator, which participates in the creation of bronze armor.

• I use Hazmat armor for digging. Dig iron, copper, tin ore and red stone under the ground without a helmet. For PVP mode is the best choice in the initial stages of the game. 6 iron ingots more efficient to use to create a Macerator, which participates in the creation of bronze armor.

If that is so, then you haven't used Hazmat Armor correctly then. Hazmat Armor is used for environmental protection, which means exploring at day, working with lava, and working with nukes.

• If that is so, then you haven't used Hazmat Armor correctly then. Hazmat Armor is used for environmental protection, which means exploring at day, working with lava, and working with nukes.

In his first appearance on the server is not a rich selection of armor... :)
    For the manufacture of Leather armor required cow.
    For the manufacture of Iron armor you want to dig a pit.
    For the manufacture of Bronze armor required Macerator.
    Hazmat armor does not require expensive resources. Rubber tree and Treetap. Hazmat protects against explosions
    of suicide bombers. Hazmat protects from the burning arrows of the skeletons. Hazmat protects from the poison of spiders. Hazmat protects against falling from height... I correctly use Hazmat armor... The first time it appears on the server better armor not find...

• In his first appearance on the server is not a rich selection of armor... :)
    For the manufacture of Leather armor required cow.
    For the manufacture of Iron armor you want to dig a pit.
    For the manufacture of Bronze armor required Macerator.
    Hazmat armor does not require expensive resources. Rubber tree and Treetap. Hazmat protects against explosions
    of suicide bombers. Hazmat protects from the burning arrows of the skeletons. Hazmat protects from the poison of spiders. Hazmat protects against falling from height... I correctly use Hazmat armor... The first time it appears on the server better armor not find...

Mining isn't really what the Hazmat Armor is intended for, which is what you said.

You can get a full suit of Iron instead (or just the chestplate), which is quite easy to get. Anyways, you can use the iron bars afterwards for defense purposes, or if you have GregTech, smelt it back to recover resources.