[GregTech][Modding]Adding removed recipe

• Hey there everybody!

A few days ago I added GregTech in all its glory to our little 1.5.2 FTB Unleashed Server. works like a charm and nearly everybody enjoys it.
    But sadly I have three naggers who just won't shut up about the changed mixed metal ingot recipe. Sick of their constant whining I dabbled with
    creating a mod to reintroduce these recipes.

• I tried to add a recipe using the standard GameRegistry.addRecipe(.. , ..) method -> no good.
    • used ic2.api.recipe.Recipes.advRecipes.addRecipe(.., ..) -> also no good.
    • Last but not least see the code below:

Info: Mod recompiles & reobfuscates without any problems. ensured it loads after Ic2 and GregTech.
    Adding recipes for any other item/block seems to work just fine only the mixed ingots seem to be an issue.
    If you need any further infos please feel free to ask!

On another Note:
    My eclipse tells me GregTech API has lots of faulty references.(eg: import net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack; -> forge only offers net.minecraftforge.liquids.LiquidStack;)
    Do I use an worng or outdated version of the GregTech API or is the API not for my Forge/Mincraft Version ?
    Got the API from here. Forge Build 1.5.2-7.8.0.736 , MCP 7.51

Sorry if the question is stupidly easy to answer or was even answerd somewhere already. I tried using the search function but without any significant success and my modding experience is about 3 hours. ;)

Thank you for your help!
    Greetz,
    Sebastian

PS.: Hope you can forgive me for my horrible english. It's not my native language.

• Official Post

Ensured it loads after Ic2 and GregTech.

There you will get a small Problem. I always load last (hacks), so you must use my API to actually load after me. There are Lists inside the GregTech_API Class which contain Runnables, depending on loading stage. All Runnables inside these Lists will get executed right after/before my preload/load/postload/serverstart are called.

• Taking a quick look inside the GregTech_API class, shows me just skimming comments and code is never a good idea. :(
    Going to test it in my lunch break and get back to you.

Thanks a lot for the ultra fast reply! Please keep up the great work!

Greetz,
    Sebastian

• Works like a charm!
    I added a new Runnable to your AfterGTPostLoad, just to be sure that nothing overwrites the recipes again.
    Greg you are the best! Kudos to you!

One additional question though:
    Is there any possibility to get the old GT Api for 1.5.2?

Greetz,
    Sebastian