[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Electro-Magic Tools!

• Where do I send pull requests for electro-magic tools? I have a few new features I'm working on, including but not limited to:

• A set of lamps that use a lot of EU to stabilize the infusion altar
    • A new wand, staff, and wand caps.
    • A blood magic ritual that will clean up should a nuclear meltdown happen.
    • Blood magic & Botania integration
    • Sigil of the overclocker, makes machines run faster temporarily for a large amount of LP.
    • A (currently unnamed) Botania flower that improves the result of crop breeding

And anything else I or someoe else thinks of. I would be interested in feedback if anyone has any. Thank you

• That is actually not possible...

Why not?

But anyway, EMT is discontinued, so anything you want to be released would have to be an unofficial fork.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Why not?

Simply because the Breeding Mechanic from IC2 is closed. So not really accessable. And a Crop can not really Effect a Higher Potential (so high that it outmatches all others easy) of getting other Crops... (That does not include a copy breed. But he asked simply for a flower that helps easier breeding)
    You can try it and use My Crop Plugin to test if it works (because it simulates a breed).