[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Electro-Magic Tools!

• Hello fellow minecrafters!

I, Tombenpotter, am here to present Electro-Magic Tools, an IC2 Experimental addon I made.
    Now, you will probably wonder what it is. Well, the answer would be simple : look in the Book. And by book, I mean Thaumonomicon!
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right! My addon is not only relying on IndusctrialCraft 2, but also works, and needs Thaumcraft 4!

Due to Thaumcraft's most extensive information existing ingame, and its nature, I am only going to provide some teasers. However, for people who absolutely want to know what is in my mod, I shall also give a link to some more pictures.

Remember that my mod is a Thaumcraft 4 addon, so if you want to keep some mystery and not spoil all of its contents, do NOT go look there!

General Information :

About modpacks :

Teasy teasers! :

Downloads for every version that got released :

Changelog (finally, it's here!):

Mod spotlights :

To report a bug, make a suggestion, or contact me :

Credits :

• Official Post

People are not supposed to be allowed to make threads on the addon section.

Spoil sport. Then we'd need a certain mod developer who disappeared a few months ago to approve addons.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Awesome addon! But I don't play modded Minecraft any more. Instead, I mod Minetest and play Vanilla Minecraft.
    But still, if I did play Modded Minecraft anymore, I would use your addon.

• mod very cool

bug generators no connect ic2
    if you put on one strip bank with a generator with an aspect of the bank empty.

• I think we agree on saying that bug is fixed =) It was just an old API

• Official Post

Where's the download link? :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.